HPC Track Day - Pasir Gudang Dec 9 &10th

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
HPC together with R3 Brings you The HPC TRACK DAY on the 10th December event at Pasir Gudang.

Pasir Gudang is a track with a lot of character. Undulating hills, steep narrow and high speed. Requiring precision, you will learn more from one day at Pasir Gudang than 5 sessions at Sepang. Please join us for our end of year event that will also have a BBQ dinner and overnight package at Tanjong Puteri Resort on the 9th night.

Come see the Proton R3 MME Edition Cars, the R3 accessories for your Proton, meet the personel from R3 and get a thrilling taxi ride from one of the professional R3 racing drivers around Johor Circuit in an R3 racecar.

The itenerary for the weekend is as follows:

December 9th -
2pm to 3pm Arrival and Check in to Tanjung Puteri Golf Resort
5pm - 8pm Bowling and Snooker tournament. Practice your hand eye coordination before the track day and stand the chance to win some cool prizes of R3 merchandise and HPC passes
8pm - Late Pool Party and BBQ.

December 10th -
7:30am - 9:00am Breakfast at Tanjung Puteri Golf resort
9:00am - Checkout and head to the track

Go here for more details http://www.hpcevents.com/

Last edited:

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
Hello everyone....I just wanted to alert you on the change of date for the HPC Johor Circuit, Pasir Gudang event to Saturday Dec. 9th 2006. We will be registering participants from Klang Valley at Sunway Extreme Park this Wednesday Dec 6th from 7:30 pm to 10 pm. Johor, Singapore and participants from other areas can register at the track beginnning at 8:30 am on the 9th. As usual you can check the latest information on the website at www.hpcevents.com and to preregister. We also now have a forum on zerotohundred under the Motorsports events section.

Look forward to seeing you at the track.

Brian

cooper1275

1,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hi brianHPC,
wish to know if u can be of help, how can i book a few hours on Sat./Sun., end of this month, in Sepang F1,? And how much will it cost ?
this is for our mini coopers club members, to have some fun
hope to hear from u soon,
thank u,