Malaysia slips behind rivals in economic race--The Straits Time Singapore

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the P-value by comparing the econ growth of msia with SG will be less than 0.05, with 95% of confidence interval......(reject HA)........therefore we can conclude that there are significant difference between the growth of econ on msian and SG.....

hahaha i hope i know what i trying to said.....

But i think we are really in deep shit.....i been to vietnam few times in the past 1 yr...they really grow well and getting better......just their taxing structure is still abit troublesome....try to lease a big piece of land there and build a small factory..then 5 yrs later change the factory land into housing project...you will damn rich....the land in the outskirt of hanoi city only selling at USD3.5........good investment opportunity

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
management issues - just compare the recent mergers of synergy and co with sime darby .

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Those dumb arse still think they are doing a great job. They just dun realise they are living in their "own" world. Call themself Malaysia Boleh, but outsider is laughing at us and call us Malaysia Bodoh.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
this thread is gonna be closed very soon...... haihz..... no freedom of speech

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
AXXeLL said:
this thread is gonna be closed very soon...... haihz..... no freedom of speech
This thread is about how bad the economy is. It's not about how bad the government is. Even I like to bash at the government as well. LOL.

Anyway, you guys just have to pay close attention on your finacial plans for the following years since it's getting worst. For example, spend all your money to buy some foreign currency because..........you know.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
NOSkill said:
This thread is about how bad the economy is. It's not about how bad the government is. Even I like to bash at the government as well. LOL.

Anyway, you guys just have to pay close attention on your finacial plans for the following years since it's getting worst. For example, spend all your money to buy some foreign currency because..........you know.
but most of the replies are targeted to those the persons governing the economy . so ... lol

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
At least they are telling the fact, they dont work the SG Gov., they are financial experts.........

Just look at recent Bush visit to Asean, he would visit Vietnam, SG and Indonesia, but not Malaysia...... This truly shows our country loses credibility we received when Tun was in power..... Brace for the economy downfall.......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Lennon said:
Too lazy to talk about this, but i'm glad some news agency agree that my country is run by a bunch of losers.....
Our country was run by a bunch of losers since 49 years ago. The only difference is that earlier during those years, the losers didn't lose that much. Now, the losers just became bigger losers. Not to mention just that, but they're also racist and discriminist.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i dun think thier racist.. they just after the money and all is for thier own sake....

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Some researchers even claim a third world country will always remained as what it is due to money and vested interests of certain parties in the governing bodies.

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
K_takuya,
I agree with your point. Thing is, the losers are making lots of decisions that are clearly and obviously discriminating. Penang with the temple demolition and they do not even allow the temple owners to take back the idols. This, as far as I know, seems to be the latest obvious racist and discriminating decision that was made. And a lot more that I can't recall but vaguely remember. The losers keep on focusing on building the muslim society, helping them, bla bla bla but in fact, it is pampering and spoiling them more.

Notice also how the muslims are becoming more violent as the years go by. Just a general statement about their society, and they're all ready to fight and protest and such, even after their friday prayers. Non muslims who make general comments about islam/muslim and they are asked to shut up with those sensitive remarks. But when the govt demolishes the temple, nobody is asked to shut up. There are lots and lots of other obvious evidences on who are the real discriminating party here.

Albeit I constantly have this challenge not to look at things in a one sided view, but one can't help it sometimes when the external factors always prove me that my fair sided thinking just does not justify what is happening in reality. Hence my comments that may seem "one sided".

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
k_takuya : they ARE to MALAYSIANS , in order to achieve their own personal interests . your either in the club or your out . go figure .

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
They promised they will provide better fortune to the poor Malay community with their so called 'New Economy Policy'..... But after so many years, the condition havent change, the poor getting poorer, the 'SOB' in GOV office are getting more corrupted......

To those stupid leaders in UMNO, especially to the 'Youth Leaders', you better becareful what you say, your racist remarks and disrespectful behaviours to other race in this country have no place to stay ...... Remember this you UMNO dumbheads, everytime you try to limit our powers and influences, squashes our spirits, you're just slashing your legs off........ Be faithful and humble towards other, becos we are the real deals in this country, without us Mal is just another third world......

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
satria_95 and infernal

yes i do understand both of your point. im also in the business industry. dealing with government and private sector is a routine with me..either in both sector.. thres good and bad apples.. but bad apples usually is at the top of the tree.. and also theres a new type of apples..the green one at the botton... which just follow orders...

anyone knows why we use 'RM' for our currency?

its not Ringgit Malaysia..its 'Relationship & Money"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience