Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
It’s the sexy dress, says council president
source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/11/12/nation/16000646&sec=nation

PENANG: If the dress was not sexy, the incident would not have happened.
This was Penang Municipal Council president Datuk Abu Bakar Hassan’s response to a complaint that a closed-circuit television (CCTV) camera in the City Hall was zooming in on the thighs of women journalists instead of council proceedings.

Abu Bakar was unhappy over the “sexy” attire worn by some women reporters during council meetings.
On Friday, a reporter spotted the image of a woman’s thighs on the CCTV monitor in the control room and alerted other journalists who complained to council secretary Ooi Chin Loo.

New Straits Times journalist Melissa Darlyne Chow, 23, who lodged a police report yesterday, said she was surprised by Abu Bakar’s “sexist” statement.

“He's implying that I was not properly attired and that I deserved the unwanted attention,” she said.
State Local Government committee chairman Datuk Dr Teng Hock Nan said he was awaiting a report from the council.
The fella who control the CCTV didn't get blame but the lady? WTF!
This is very clear that the personnel get pay but do not perform what they are suppose to do. Idiot.

if 1 day his wife or daughter was rapped, and I point my finger to him, "It's because your wife and daughter are too beautiful, they deserved it"

what will he have in his mind?

PS:
and in case you wanna know the "sexy" level of the female journalist wear, belows are the photos,
these is what Melissa Darlyne Chow wearing and how she sit that day.

source: sinchew
http://www.sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=1&artid=200611112789

update: photo added

Last edited:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
welcome to malaysia.. who controlled de CCTV shud get blame... if not how the focus went to de lady? welcome to malaysia.. im sure dat blardy CCTV fella is somekind idiot..so ladies out there.. wear those wut u see on the road.. pls cover ur wutever skin dat make some horny bastard look..mfker...this country is not goin anywhere wif this kinda ppl..lack of education.. JAKUN i must say... its just a thigh..not breast or nipple .. FYI everytime i went somewhere that got mat salleh..den sure there is some jakun animal will look n stare at them like they nvr see wut kinda species of ppl r they.. provided they wear speghetti or got big stuffs.. JAKUN!!!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
any 1 read todays paper theres an artical that the cctv guy should be blamed
simon: abu bakar house dont do sex 1 he masturbate edi then give the sperm to his wife to insert it in,so he cannot see any skin of his wife skin
im sure his wife balut her skin like mummy

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i wonder what will happen if the CCTV fella come to KL Bukit Bintang see all mat salleh girl walking on the street wearing spaghetti straps, braless and with pointy nipple.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
and they put camcoder under the longkang and inside the toiletbowl

any 1 watch the news just now,the public force abu bakar house,either a public appology or step down as council for me i want him to step down and hard

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
For me, I want him to step down also. But, if he refuse, commit suicide la. Have some dignity.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
heheh good idea
tell him to jump down from komtar or penang bridge

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I would want him to make a public apology; something along the lines of "I have been a complete and utter idiot..." and then step down.

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
He will then say "You all hv misinterpreted me, I dun mean that.....bla, bla, bla......" typical Msia politician style.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Somebody...hell, all Malaysians should walk up to politicians who try that line, give them a knee in the groin, and then tell them; "You have misinterpreted my intentions, I don't mean that...".

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
this is what u got if u employ non educated people to do gomen job
i got no eyes to see if the mat rempit become 1 of the gomen ppl
malaysia sink faster that karam sing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Could you advise where I can service adjustable suspension and roughly the cost. I'm aware not all suspension makes can be serviced but I need to know where I can find a reliable place to do this within KL/PJ.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience