TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
AcuraV said:
wow....

can come out top ten 0-100km championship between luder.

mine counted with rsm 8.2sec the best after converted to manual tran.. 8.8 sec when auto with empty car, all counted by RSM. rest of the test were 9sec plus even 10 sec plus when test in uneven road.
i juz measured mine once, 9.6secs. :sad_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
jcyex said:
need a bit of help from all you sifus... my car is losing lots of power on acceleration u can actually feel the dip in power as it approaches the 3500-4000rpm range and then it accelerates again with no problems. know what is wrong? is it the tuning? cause i just fitted a AFC-neo... didn't use to have this problem before this. anyone know any good tuners around? no wonder my dyno only 134 SAE hp. i used to go to advangarde but don't know y he couldn't tune it right. could it be something else?
ok... so i need a LOT of help from u guys... heheh.. not just a bit.

Bro, Did you dyno after instaling the AFC-NEO? Do you have any dyno chart? If havem you can post it up and let us see the dyno graph. Maybe we can work out something from there.:_:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
jcyex said:
need a bit of help from all you sifus... my car is losing lots of power on acceleration u can actually feel the dip in power as it approaches the 3500-4000rpm range and then it accelerates again with no problems. know what is wrong? is it the tuning? cause i just fitted a AFC-neo... didn't use to have this problem before this. anyone know any good tuners around? no wonder my dyno only 134 SAE hp. i used to go to advangarde but don't know y he couldn't tune it right. could it be something else?
ok... so i need a LOT of help from u guys... heheh.. not just a bit.
* hurmm.. why u get 134 HP? thats not good man.. even gti or perdana v6 is better than u?

* i ask u b4 go to RS Impressive. but u didnt. why pay 130 if like that? compared to rm250? (price for 1st time i guess).

* fyi .. my h22a 1991 = i can get 19xWHP and yet still growing! .. using VAFC 1st edition blue screen. my mileage up to now is 277,xxx KM. and still going strong? no engine internal mod

* i think ur advangarde people not good. sorry. no offence.. heh

* sumtimes. its depends on engine WEAR n TEAR!

* im going for 2nd redyno n retune my VAFC n Mugen racing chip with BB4 ecu. (after some changing on exhaust system n piping system)

cheers!

* saiyuke. remember u dyno at N1? ur car like damn fXXk? get 140hp? then u go speedwork? how much u got?

* i think Joshua. ur tuner not good.

* im using VAFC 1st edition. ur using AFC Neo which is new n more adjustment can be done. why 134HP? why why.

Last edited:

hky

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
KL
JuizeeeBrain said:
do on-wheel balancing!! not just normal balancing. i faced this prob. all the time after something changed at my wheels eg swapping tyres, change nuts etc, so i gotta do on-wheel balancing after that.
Guys,

Next time b4 they take off your wheels, just get something to mark the location of your wheel, and make sure they put the wheel back to its original mark. But this does not applies if you change something on your axle.

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
yeah... should have gone to RS instead... sigh.. big mistake. i have the dyno chart. i'll post the charts up once i take a pic of it. i'll go to RS tomorrow i think. what to do.. pay another 250 i guess.

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
jcyex said:
yeah... should have gone to RS instead... sigh.. big mistake. i have the dyno chart. i'll post the charts up once i take a pic of it. i'll go to RS tomorrow i think. what to do.. pay another 250 i guess.

bro, this is experience... hehehehe at least your engine is still in one piece.. hehehehe next stop should be better liao...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
yo every1, dai ko LOUIS got 1 set NGK plug cable (NEW) for H22A for sale RM310,

if any1 interested pls contact him for detail

Louis : 012-6770082

blackprelude

Sep 30, 2006
Need help guys,

Yesterday while driving at around 80km/h, suddenly i saw the RPM, SPEEDO and Clock all went dead. Temp & Fuel Gauge still on. Car still running. Then after bout 3 secs, all gauges went back to normal. Then after 5 secs, same thing happen again and by that time the engine died. I was travelling at about 80km/h and suddenly had to stop by the road side. Turn the ignition off and slightly smelt something burning. Dunno from where.

Went out, pop the hood but found nothing wrong. All fuses in engine and under dash are okay. So I tried starting the car again. This time it starts but RPM and speedo meter are still dead. It went back on after about 10secs.

Drove the car home and check everything again but found nothing wrong. So far, it has not happened again but I'm worried it will do so again in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyone experience this?

Last edited:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
blackprelude said:
Need help guys,

Yesterday while driving at around 80km/h, suddenly i saw the RPM, SPEEDO and Clock all went dead. Temp & Fuel Gauge still on. Car still running. Then after bout 3 secs, all gauges went back to normal. Then after 5 secs, same thing happen again and by that time the engine died. I was travelling at about 80km/h and suddenly had to stop by the road side. Turn the ignition off and slightly smelt something burning. Dunno from where.

Went out, pop the hood but found nothing wrong. All fuses in engine and under dash are okay. So I tried starting the car again. This time it starts but RPM and speedo meter are still dead. It went back on after about 10secs.

Drove the car home and check everything again but found nothing wrong. So far, it has not happened again but I'm worried it will do so again in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyone experience this?
may be ur sensor gong already.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
hisha said:
yo every1, dai ko LOUIS got 1 set NGK plug cable (NEW) for H22A for sale RM310,

if any1 interested pls contact him for detail

Louis : 012-6770082

wow...so cheap..but no budget at the moment...

btw JB here selling at rm4x0, same price i get from two diff motorsport shop.

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
blackprelude said:
Need help guys,

Anyone experience this?
check all ur wirings. afraid got cross-over.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
anyone going go xtreme night coming fri? mostly i will go, Thomas bro, need ur help to bring me there...^_^

we can go together, share info and i guess there are many performance part's boost being setup, may be can grap something cheap and useful.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
mrbear said:
* hurmm.. why u get 134 HP? thats not good man.. even gti or perdana v6 is better than u?

* i ask u b4 go to RS Impressive. but u didnt. why pay 130 if like that? compared to rm250? (price for 1st time i guess).

* fyi .. my h22a 1991 = i can get 19xWHP and yet still growing! .. using VAFC 1st edition blue screen. my mileage up to now is 277,xxx KM. and still going strong? no engine internal mod

* i think ur advangarde people not good. sorry. no offence.. heh

* sumtimes. its depends on engine WEAR n TEAR!

* im going for 2nd redyno n retune my VAFC n Mugen racing chip with BB4 ecu. (after some changing on exhaust system n piping system)

cheers!

* saiyuke. remember u dyno at N1? ur car like damn fXXk? get 140hp? then u go speedwork? how much u got?

* i think Joshua. ur tuner not good.

* im using VAFC 1st edition. ur using AFC Neo which is new n more adjustment can be done. why 134HP? why why.

u r right, engine wear and tear cause the result, otherwise some of our lude bhp are big different.

another thing, do you know how much RS will charge to retune unichip?

i saw frm zth the calculation is bhp=torque x rpm / 5252 ....i am not sure whether the calculation is correct or its base on whp after the power lost to wheel or on crank power...anyone have more specified idea on this calculation?

anyone have idea how heavy our lude, i mean the exact weight? what i know is 14xx kg, some info show that is 15xxkg. can anyone correct me?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The dominance of Audi for the last few years that has seen the automaker notch up 10 wins doesn’t even come close to the manufacturer with the most number of wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Porsche, that has racked up a massive 16 victories.

Nonetheless, the last of those wins came way back in 1998 with the 911 GT1. Since then, the manufacturer hasn’t given much thought to the 24 hours endurance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience