TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
mrbear said:
my torque more than 200lb/ft.. hehehhee

wow....auto can gain torque >200Nm....very good result.

by the way...Bear, you go xtremenight with RS..I might join thomas to go there to see....
see u.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
AcuraV said:
wow....auto can gain torque >200Nm....very good result.

by the way...Bear, you go xtremenight with RS..I might join thomas to go there to see....
see u.
hell yeahh.. wait till my car finish. i wan to retune n redyno back. for final mod

im not going to ExtremeNight. all the preludes dont join the comp. cancel last minute. but maybe we go la.

im working lor,finish at 8pm

we c how k!

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
yeah man, 200 torque would be just nice. tapau most BMW's.

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
i cant access the forum la, always come out blank page when i trying to login

cool_H22A

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
short shift

did anyone hp4g members using short shift on urs h22a???pls help me...im looking for it??did anyone know lobang can get?????pls pm thanks :cry_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
i cant access the forum la, always come out blank page when i trying to login
did u activate ur acc ? once u register u will get a mail n then inside the mail got a link to activate ur acc...so go check ur mail n click the link ..that's all ^_^

blackprelude

Sep 30, 2006
Dear all preluders,

need help!. My steering vibrates when above 80km/h. Below dat ok. Did alignment,wheel balancing, tire rotation and change left front hub which I thought was slightly bent but vibration is still there. Checked bearings, steering rack, changed tie rod ends, pw pump, belt tension, all okay.

What else could be the problem? Mine not 4WS.

Last edited:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
blackprelude said:
Dear all preluders,

need help!. My steering vibrates when above 80km/h. Below dat ok. Did alignment,wheel balancing, tire rotation and change left front hub which I thought was slightly bent but vibration is still there. Checked bearings, steering rack, changed tie rod ends, pw pump, belt tension, all okay.

What else could be the problem? Mine not 4WS.
do on-wheel balancing!! not just normal balancing. i faced this prob. all the time after something changed at my wheels eg swapping tyres, change nuts etc, so i gotta do on-wheel balancing after that.

blackprelude

Sep 30, 2006
JuizeeeBrain said:
do on-wheel balancing!! not just normal balancing. i faced this prob. all the time after something changed at my wheels eg swapping tyres, change nuts etc, so i gotta do on-wheel balancing after that.
How to do on-wheel balancing?

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Hie all... Great to meet all of you.... Quite big gathering of Preludes ya on Saturday.... I didn't see this announcement of the gathering.. else i might have joined u guys instead... but was called to the HCOC gathering first... so not so nice lar i ditch them to join u all... hahahaha.... JuizeeBrain.... wah... u got lots of kang tao for parts ya... R-E-S-P-E-C-T..... hehehehe... When will your next gathering or event be??? I would like to join u guys if can...

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
lil_piggy2 said:
Hie all... Great to meet all of you.... Quite big gathering of Preludes ya on Saturday.... I didn't see this announcement of the gathering.. else i might have joined u guys instead... but was called to the HCOC gathering first... so not so nice lar i ditch them to join u all... hahahaha.... JuizeeBrain.... wah... u got lots of kang tao for parts ya... R-E-S-P-E-C-T..... hehehehe... When will your next gathering or event be??? I would like to join u guys if can...

hi brother!! nice to meet u. u can always visit our new forum to check out.

http://h22aoc.forumer.com

welcome to H22AOC

H22A Owners' Club

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
need a bit of help from all you sifus... my car is losing lots of power on acceleration u can actually feel the dip in power as it approaches the 3500-4000rpm range and then it accelerates again with no problems. know what is wrong? is it the tuning? cause i just fitted a AFC-neo... didn't use to have this problem before this. anyone know any good tuners around? no wonder my dyno only 134 SAE hp. i used to go to advangarde but don't know y he couldn't tune it right. could it be something else?
ok... so i need a LOT of help from u guys... heheh.. not just a bit.

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
blackprelude said:
How to do on-wheel balancing?
juz ask the mechanic to do it lah. they will either start ur engine and run your wheels one side at a time or use a special equipment to do it without taking off your wheels. thats why it's called on-wheel and they are more accurate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,dear all

My Lancer Gt is giving me a big headache! While I'm driving the brake warning display 'Check!' will come out on and off and it makes my cd player went off for second. Did anyone here experienced this before?I send to few different workshops to check but different technicians told me different things! I really need some advice now~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience