eManagement on H22A Vtec

shumkelvin

500 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Hie all ZTH member,

I'd installed greddy eManagement into my H22A Vtec. But I dont feel too much different before install. If possible, can someone help me by showing me how to get the best performance from it??

1. Fr eManagement, there are 5 air-flow adjust vol, how to set that or do i need to set that??

2. On the connector 1 & 2, can show me the wiring?? Coz i think the mechanic who install for me not too familiar with it.

3. Do anyone have the software?? & where can i get the cable?? The software i already download from internet but if possible i wish to get a copy of ori software, worry might have loss data.

With all the answer that gonna be, possible show me in photo??

Lastly, apart from eManagemet, anything else that can make the car go faster and more powerful??

Thanks in advance for all of you who help me solving the problem. Your help are most appreciated.

Cheers,
vin

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
do you dyno tuned ur e-manage?

fyi, im using H22A Prelude.. with VAFC 1st version. i do feel the different. feels more torque n more hp. and also can see the fc diff..

hurmm..

shumkelvin

500 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
hmm... after dyno, it only show increse by 10 hp, but when i drive on the road, i feel nothing.

ericvai777

Banned
Sep 27, 2006
spyder-net.com
Bro bear,

Eric here. I'll be heading off to Milennium Motorsports to tune and dyno my prelude probably at the end of this week. They are running on the dyno dynamics dyno machine, and from what they mentioned, the e-manage that i'm putting into the prelude can gain about 10 - 12% WHP from my stock, so with the Arospeed Fuel Regulator, we'll see how it goes.

Kelvin, ask a reputable honda mechanic to check back the wiring of the e-manage. Sometimes, due to wiring problems it can cause some problems in tuning and on the dyno it shows a 10 HP gain, but you said you felt nothing right? Sometimes, dyno figures can be fooled around with man.

I'll see what the outcome is when i install my e-manage this weekend on my prelude.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a wira 1.5 carburator engine........can i switch my standard engine to turbo engine?.......plz any sifu tell me! izzit possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience