1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Stri Oil Pressure Gauge DSD-CS Black
Digital Stepper Drive - DSD - 60mm
Racing spec sensors - Extreme accuracy
270° full sweep - High resolution stepping drive unit
Sequential opening and closing mode ( really like Defi, especially with digital stepping )
LED ultra bright back lighting
Gorgeous titanium finish casing
Warning LED - user presetable to the reading you want the unit to issue warning when you reach the threshold
Peak recall memory
Automatic self calibration - the needle will never stuck anywhere in the middle
Short circuit auto detect
This is an advance digital stepper gauge, accuracy and consistency far superior than analog based gauges. Precision and fine craftmanship makes this product a real value for money.

The unit come complete with all neccesary sensors, connection wires, meter stand, manual and extended remote switch.

Extended remote secondary switch is for ease of setting the user preset, peak recall and auto calibration which you can put anywhere. This is extremely useful for those who install their meter using the pillar enclosed housing. The primary switch is located behind the meter unit.

Video of the unit in action:
Realvideo file : stri-1-1.rv
Warranty :
1 Year
Delivery : Poslaju
FOC for Peninsular & East Malaysia

Kum 012-2182632
[email protected]

RM 529 complete set with sensors

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
bro, STRI X-Line is which one?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
someone qouted me the X-line. but he didnt show me which is the one. coz the one i wan is the aka defi smoked screen one. indeed x-line is cheap lor. im planning to get the boost to try out 1st. see how nice it is.

yours is the black background with clear screen one rite? or also smoked screen? how much u r selling the boost? I do heard there is a Racing line one as well

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
actually I have all models.......

If budget permits, i advise to get the DSD-CS instead of X-Line

normality78 said:
someone qouted me the X-line. but he didnt show me which is the one. coz the one i wan is the aka defi smoked screen one. indeed x-line is cheap lor. im planning to get the boost to try out 1st. see how nice it is.

yours is the black background with clear screen one rite? or also smoked screen? how much u r selling the boost? I do heard there is a Racing line one as well

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
but does the xline looks the same as DSD-CS?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
cant see those pics leh bro

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
stri gauges are up there with other name brands. I was told this when enquiring gauges in Tokyo. Good quality build and very accurate.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
yeah, this is wat i heard as well. that's why keen to give it a try. i know how xline looks liao. its non smoke face. clear screen type.

HMS, care to qoute me the boost, oil press and oil temp pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oner Electronics Technology Limited
Oner is a professional company in offering GPS tracking solutions. We are one step ahead in hardware development and integration, also focusing on security solution and web tracking system, being exclusively a GPS research and development company and manufacturers of covert vehicle tracking systems, GSM tracking, GPS tracking, GSM/GPS tracking, fleet tracking, and real time tracking, personal security, vehicle security, home security. It is an low-cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience