Sabahan ZTH members

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Planning to have a good rest at home since I seldom get any holiday but gf said wanna go hot spring... <_< So see how loh...if got turbo to pull my heavy a$$ car then at least can go attack some corners while on the way to national park...but no. :(

Oh well, maybe just buy some balloons and do some exercises at home lah... :lol:

kschu

Known Member
May 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu,
xanga.com
Originally posted by 1298@Nov 9 2004, 21:29
Planning to have a good rest at home since I seldom get any holiday but gf said wanna go hot spring... <_< So see how loh...if got turbo to pull my heavy a$$ car then at least can go attack some corners while on the way to national park...but no. :(

Oh well, maybe just buy some balloons and do some exercises at home lah... :lol:
balloon ?? = ??? :o

buy branded one if not easily to break oo.......hehehe...... :lol: :lol:

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Branded? Dulex? I broke quite a few of that liao... :lol: Nowadays I just buy what are available in 7-11. :D

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
No wonder i always see you car always at 7-11 damai LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

nova1

Oct 2, 2004
Went to anjong Aru during noon time. Not mani people.Maybe b'cos they charge carparking fees nowadays?

lancerfreak86

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
sabah, malaysia
Visit site
good afternoon ppl~~~ hehe....how r u guys..i'm quite outdated now coz didn't log in for few days....hehe...yeah~~ holiday is here oredi....no more exams...haha....

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Ya loh, now have to pay 1.50 for the car park and those idiot guards are damn blind, still let cars going in even though no more parking space. But I saw an Invader just drove off the other day, and the counter was like :blink: . haha.

Oh well, was planning to have a good rest at home yesterday but ended up went to the Tip Of Borneo. Oh man, it's a beautiful place...but to drive all the way up there was sort of tired.

So how's your result, lancer? Top 10 student in the class? :)

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Morning dude. Naah, didn't have any project last nite, came home straight after having a few cans of beer at friend's house.

Was surfing the net trying to find some nice video clips to download but couldn't find any...damn.

Any idea or know any website which has nice racing clips, like street racing kah, drifting kah? Or even download the whole video? B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2009 Hummer H3T

The Hummer H3 lineup has been expanded to include a crew-cab pickup version of this rugged off-roader. The H3T is equipped with a 5-ft.-long cargo bed and a passenger compartment with four doors and five seating positions.

Slightly larger than most midsize SUTs in its class, but smaller than most full-size models, the H3T is offered with full-time four-wheel drive. The base engine is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience