Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

GT20v

140db,
the map i compare is injector harness...isnt it??
its used to calculate the intake air volume thus giving signal to injector
i might be wrong........

alex962

Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
guys nid help here do u think E-manage is better than SAFCII on a 1.8 mivec?
any comments here?anyone did before?

man10681

Oct 25, 2004
i dont know bout da price now,8mths ago i installed at gt auto sunway new emanage blue (without the ignition harness) + installation + dyno tuning = rm1.4k ...i got extra 15hp at the same 1.0bar boost level...the gud thing about using emanage than safc is that it can further fine tune ur airfuel ratio much2x better,u look at the dyno sheet (how the hp-rpm & torque-rpm curve turned out) n u will know why,i make comparison with 2frens using safc/safc2 installed at the same place n my airfuel ratio are better managed throughout the rpm,smoother airfuel ratio transition between rpm...the horsepower increased at 1 bar are roughly the same,1 got 15hp n the other got 20hp...but diff. car has diff. setup,so ur hp gain might be better/worse....

alex962

Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Bro urs is a turbo charge while mine is a NA well do u think d power differ??so ur conclusion is that E-manage howeva is better then SAFC II rite then okie...thanks a lot...
d new blue emanage has speed cut n boost cut rite?while d previous emanage dun hav rite...
i'm swapping wit my fren SAfc n emanage...

normality78

no. emanage cant do speed cut and boost cut. emanage only got 2 version. Emanage blue and Emanage Ultimate. There is a short limited gold edition.

hm... there diff surely is there. but not as much as frm turbo. get the ignition timing control as well

SiGNAL

Ya Mum's House
EG9,

How much selling just the Emanage Ultimate ECU. No harness, wiring, tuning or installation? Can you or anyone selling Emanage Ultimate pls bump me a PM. Would like to purchase one. Cheers

CARENT

Jul 10, 2005
alex962 said:
Bro urs is a turbo charge while mine is a NA well do u think d power differ??so ur conclusion is that E-manage howeva is better then SAFC II rite then okie...thanks a lot...
d new blue emanage has speed cut n boost cut rite?while d previous emanage dun hav rite...
i'm swapping wit my fren SAfc n emanage...
Bro,

E-manage is always the better option. But in terms of setting, SAFC II is much easier to handle compared to E-Manage.

E-manage's plus is on the 16 setting points compared to 12.
The other is the ignition timing control.
:regular_smile:

danen

Oct 28, 2005
erm just wanna ask, i i want to put emanage inside my car (gti) what harness do i had to use...? ermm..can u guys explain to me pls..thanks

kenken

Oct 7, 2005
Emanage problems

hi there..everyone knows that emanage can control boost..but do u need to buy extra stuff(solenoid) to gain the function?? or the extra thingy to control boost is already included in the additional harness?
how much to spend to make the emanage control boost?an cheap methods? thanks

alvin24

emanage cannot control boost.

Go buy urself a boost controller.

kenken

Oct 7, 2005
bro..u sure cant? then wats the thingy?really connfusd..

mrbear

Nov 16, 2005
if u wanted to add boost controller or anything related to boost with greddy e-manage. u can get urself a UNICHIP Boost Controller that can be match n fix with e-manage. only at RS Impressive. i think its a bout rm500. UNICHIP turbo module. can fix with emanage. my fren did it.

acbc

KD
e-Manage by itself can't control boost. However, if u pair with Greddy E-01, then only ok.

kenken

Oct 7, 2005
e01 is the pressure harness right??
how much is it???
plan to bolt on..just bought my e manage...seems vry complicating..

hello to all....

I just need a favour from ya'll....
firstly how much I've to spend to change my KE-70 engine..
which 1 is better...
1: 4age
2: 4agze

are that engine c/w N/A @ Superchagred..which 1 is better performance..coz I'm a crazy driver who luv drive fast..
at least I got 200km/J++...hehehe :dancing2:

I also need to change my steering to power steering & any parts that makes me comfort to drive fast...

plz...anyone help me.

tq...
KONTENA