• Miri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limbang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
Hehe, guess diff countries got diff abrv for pollution index.

In line with the need for regional harmonisation and for easy comparison with countries in the region, the Department revised its index system in 1996, and the Pollutant Index (API) was adopted. The API system of Malaysia closely follows the Pollutant Standard Index (PSI) system of the United States.

Sourced from Department of Environment Malaysia website.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hehehehe.... 3000GT don think of boost here and there lo... no good.....

PSI, API .... all the same la....

API for programming....doesn't like that in the 1st place...kekekeke....

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Ke70 4agt

From Kuching - For Kuching...

Yupp I live in Kuching, studied in UiTM, finishing in Unimas, working in Kuching and loves to race in Tambak.

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
alphangadan said:
From Kuching - For Kuching...

Yupp I live in Kuching, studied in UiTM, finishing in Unimas, working in Kuching and loves to race in Tambak.
where's tambak???

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
ooo i c ...new name...tambak.... tambak is good for show off cos alot of ppl there.... but most of us go to Senari at days and also sometime at nights.... it is safer than tambak thou no traffic or those cap chai bikers or those drivers think their cars is the fastest by changing a air flow or sport exhaust... no hard feeling thou... maybe my frends and i are old already...easy to get heart attack if suddenly a car cut into ur lane while we are racing... :)

Ed: what lips....full bodykits la............... very garang liaw thou....

^cat^woman

Oct 18, 2006
^cat^woman reporting.. Sir!

Hehhehee..Hi ya'll..wazzup? Just dropping by 2 say "Hello" to all my beloved Sarawakians. Well, in case u r wondering..im a Kuching breed but have been stayin here in Peninsuliar 4 d past 10 yrs..miss home though :cry_smile:

Any interesting happenings back there? Pls do share..
:_:

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
alphangadan said:
Tambak.... Bako. But Senari should be better during the day (only for drag).
hmmm...sorry, where's Senari?

Bako that road not even nowadays, dont feel really nice to race.

I still prefer after toll there...hehe...pay RM1.50 for race.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Anyway, I agree with racing in Tambak. Most juniors race there nowadays sucks big time.... Preferably the streets of Senari. Furthermore there are a few spot to burn tyres.

By the way any one into Turbo Corrolas?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Cat Woman: helloo... nothin much happening here thou... u know la, small city... :)

alpha: i have quite a few frends with trubo 4age.... but nowadays we old ppl seldom go there already to race unless got "Special Invitation" ... :)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i remember last time during my time; there's a black V-tec ferio who always race with his head light off....but damn fast that car!......