Mat Rempits threat to society?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
just hope whatever they did wont involve innocent citizen...
but... sigh, their activities everytime also involve innocent citizen at d end...
who is d victim!!!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
you guys might as well give it up laaa..........

mat rempit = umno putra = dulu kini dan selamanya! hahahahahahah ...............

rempit ON!!!!

The rempits will get bolder cause they have that mamak azeez melayuwannabe watching their backs cause these rempits are the umno saviour in the next election. The rakyat has wisen up and has seen through bn's failure towards this country. In order to stay relevant umno is recruiting young,innocent but stupid rempits to join umno. hahahahahaha............

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
spyderslr said:
i rather they start killing their ownselves....hahahah.....so we can all sit back wif our favourite popcorn/chips/drinks n enjoy the show......great entertainment i tell u.....hahahaha....y wanna dirty our own clean hands on these ppl rite...??...hehehe
if i kill them with my own hand will makes me satisfy n i will be enjoying myself.:_: then throw their carcass to pig.:baring_teeth: rempit ppl is pig food. pig also dun want to eat them.

killgerms

Known Member
Dec 7, 2004
Visit site
devious17 said:
you guys might as well give it up laaa..........

mat rempit = umno putra = dulu kini dan selamanya! hahahahahahah ...............

rempit ON!!!!

The rempits will get bolder cause they have that mamak azeez melayuwannabe watching their backs cause these rempits are the umno saviour in the next election. The rakyat has wisen up and has seen through bn's failure towards this country. In order to stay relevant umno is recruiting young,innocent but stupid rempits to join umno. hahahahahaha............
agree with u. they will be use in the next election. thats why umno leader call them " big asset of the country".

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
1st time heard motor bang ppl!!!!
lucky not car or else that child will be in danger

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
last time when Umno starting with Rempit Club thingy, heard wanna do roadshow running the whole Malaysia, spreading good-cause about Rempits... i think now they forget about the whole thing since Rempits problems is getting worse!
a failure project... better they do Roadshow to schools asking young gens not to become Rempits la!

sLyVeRR

Known Member
Nov 6, 2005
i think those rempits.. the more u condem them on media, the more famous they become and they LIKE IT A LOT.. bangga u know, enter newspaper...

then if police catch them, they even more happy, can play 'police and theif' with them ( i bet u saw some at the road) ...

some bro's here said kill them,bang them.. aiyoo, if we kill or bang.. we kena suspen lisence.. not worth it rite ?... we only get to kill 1 rempit wherelese outside damn a lot.. sometimes i damn happy when see motor kena accident.. haha remember of the rempit

now even some politican wanna lure rempits.. make them legal.. become some MAT CEMERLANG... which i think MAT MALANG better .. politic side maybe to gain their support and tame them..

... so there's nothing much we can do despite ideas given...

SuR[3]wYn

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
KL
Visit site
last time i come out from the junction of my house road onto the main road..

this gang of rempits (30+), suddenly all rushing behind me and surrounding my car..
then they all brake.. i was like.. WTF?!!?!?

so they stopped me and ask me to come out of the car.. lucky my door locked, so i just wind down my window very little.. and ask "kenapa?"

they were all shouting and blabbering in malay.. and i dun really understand malay very well.. so then they sed i made one of their member fall down and ask me to come out and talk..

i was thinking.. f*** no.. what if u steal my car or someshit..

so i just calmed them down.. i sed so how? what you all wan? what can i do?

at this point, at least they stop shouting and demanded money to pay for his broken motorbike (which looked perfectly fine and nothing wrong)..

i just kept asking.. how much will the damage cost? what is the exact thing that is broken?

they ask for 3 to 5 thousand ringgit.. and say the clutch, steering handle, all broken..

so i told them, if you all say i bang or caused your fren to fall, and you want 3k or 5k, we go police station make a report than my insurance will pay you..

they nothing to say, then start shouting you think your insurance will pay money? you think your insurance so good? they wont pay us money!!!

i sed, you wont know until we go to the police station and discuss..

right then, all nothing to say.. one of the rempit came and ask his fren.. what happen actually???

the fella replied, actually i fall down because my slipper drop down..

so i just sed.. "here's rm10.. byebye!"

threat or not? you decide!

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
so actually did u cause d rempit to fall down ka???
sound like they fall down them self n ask u pay pulak!!!

futra

Known Member
May 10, 2006
SuR[3]wYn said:
last time i come out from the junction of my house road onto the main road..

this gang of rempits (30+), suddenly all rushing behind me and surrounding my car..
then they all brake.. i was like.. WTF?!!?!?

so they stopped me and ask me to come out of the car.. lucky my door locked, so i just wind down my window very little.. and ask "kenapa?"

they were all shouting and blabbering in malay.. and i dun really understand malay very well.. so then they sed i made one of their member fall down and ask me to come out and talk..

i was thinking.. f*** no.. what if u steal my car or someshit..

so i just calmed them down.. i sed so how? what you all wan? what can i do?

at this point, at least they stop shouting and demanded money to pay for his broken motorbike (which looked perfectly fine and nothing wrong)..

i just kept asking.. how much will the damage cost? what is the exact thing that is broken?

they ask for 3 to 5 thousand ringgit.. and say the clutch, steering handle, all broken..

so i told them, if you all say i bang or caused your fren to fall, and you want 3k or 5k, we go police station make a report than my insurance will pay you..

they nothing to say, then start shouting you think your insurance will pay money? you think your insurance so good? they wont pay us money!!!

i sed, you wont know until we go to the police station and discuss..

right then, all nothing to say.. one of the rempit came and ask his fren.. what happen actually???

the fella replied, actually i fall down because my slipper drop down..

so i just sed.. "here's rm10.. byebye!"

threat or not? you decide!
that's how much a mat rempit's life is worth.

the thing i hate the most, stupid REMPIT movie make things worse, Putera team acting blind not seeing the outcome.. more n more rempits go kamikaze show-offs and kill other innocent ppl.. but i strongly agree that the government will NOT giv back the bikes of the rempits that are caught, make them think twice (if they hav brains, for starters)..

SuR[3]wYn

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
KL
Visit site
well.. as i mentioned.. i just came out on to the main road.. and its actually a blind corner..

so i suspect they all were being "superman" flying down the road.. so when i turned out.. i think he just tried to avoid banging my car so, somehow he fell down gua.. heheh..

but rm10 better than kena whacked or smething.. i was wif my gf in the car.. so if i kena anything, you never know what they gonna do..

i dun think they worth anything.. since they dun care abt their own lives, who else should?

Pie_Wira_AB

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
yeah.....we should a baseball bat in our car...easy to beat the hell out of them....a samurai sword also would be nice...hahaha

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
samurai sword la...
slash then when they try to attack!!!
no need kasih muka!!!
they ask for it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

will lightening the crankshaft make the car go faster....
or wat will it do...what are the side effects....
im driving a satria gti...

how much is it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience