Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Panasonic CQ-5401W(3 sets 5V PreOut)RM550 Special Deeparaya Sale!FIXED PRICE

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Panasonic CQ-5401W(3sets 5V rca pre-out)
Special Promotion for Deeparaya Celebrations! Only 3 units available for 3 quick buyers! Will be extinct once this
batch is sold out. Special Sale for Deeparaya Celebrations!
Specs :
-WMA/MP3/CD player with CD changer control
-Fully motorized face plate with 3 stage tilt function at 15,25 & 35 degrees for optimum viewing pleasure
-Sound Fuality feature - 6 preset modes FLAT,ROCK,POP,VOCAL,JAZZ & ClUB.Settings can be customized and saved
for instant recall.
-SQ3(3-band Sound Quality feature) Allows you to adjust centre frequency and level at 3 bands. Allows for fine
tuning of sound quality for each genre to suit car interior acoustics and personal preferences.
-Remote control unit included
-AM/FM radio with 6 preset stations at one time
-Bass/Treble adjustment functions
-Subwoofer volume control and Low pass filter through the head unit.
-3 sets of audio pre outs front/rear & sub with AUX in
-6 x spectrum analyzer display patterns
-removable face plate to prevent theft
Promotion Price RM550nett nett. FIXED PRICE.
Special promotion for Deeparaya Celebrations! Call me at 0123913788 to view or deal.
Real value for money head unit. Special price only for this once.
Hurry and call me to be the first and only 3 to get this unit at this special price.
No hidden terms or conditions. Just call me up and deal!
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects not covering damage due to negligence or poor installation.
URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Sorry for the duplicate thread. This thread is to replace another which i accidentally made a mistake and wrote the topic is Pionner instead of Panasonic.

Anyway, hope you guys understand that this price of RM550 is already a special promotion so please dont ask me about best price etc as it has already been stated!

Just call to grab the units! Really superb price. Where else to find a Head unit with these functions at only RM550! Its the sale of the year! A one off sale. So its only while stocks last! Anyone interested call me up directly at 0123913788 to deal!

Thanks for all the support from fellow ZTH members these past years. This special sale is for all ZTH members to enjoy good ICE systems at extremely cheap priceS!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hurry and call me at 0123913788! Promotion has started tonight and I am ready to COD anytimE! Just call me up at 0123913788 to arrange location, prepare RM550 for COD and we're good to go!

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
Fully motorized face plate with 3 stage tilt function at 15,25 & 35 degrees for optimum viewing pleasure

what does it mean by this?izit can flip out its panel during switch on our car?ur location to COD plsss

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Firstly, the face plate is motorized, so you just press a button and it opens up for you to insert the CD.

Secondly, the angle tilt function allows the face plate to be tilted abit, so that it can be viewed from different angles to increase visibility as sometimes, in different cars, u cant see the display clearly if it is left untilted!

Location to COD is Taman Connaught Cheras. however, other locations can be arranged. Just call me up at 0123913788 to arrange! Thanks bro

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
i am very2 interested wif dis product..can u pls give me more detail on this..like online manual detail?can u plss send me more pics rear view(cable view)..since i am too far away to see it and feel it..pics of remote,pics of motorized plate at 30angle and so on..i am very interested but i at TRG..

smartgen2

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
for this price, this should be the best player! too bad it didn't have steering wheel control...

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi bro, i have emailed you some pictures already.

Anyway, currently I am down to 2 units of these players! One unit has been shot down today! :) Anyone else that is interested do be quick before they are all sold out! hehe.

Thanks for the bump bro SmartGen2 and personally speaking without any biaseness, this is indeed the best head unit in my opinion(for RM550)!

3 sets of pre outs with 5V high output!

Anyone who is interested do call me up directly at 0123913788 to arrange to deal. If i am unable to answer ur call, just drop me an sms!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
A clearer picture of the front!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Good morning! Call me at 0123913788 to 'sapu' these headunits! hehe

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Yo bro!! Erik here and one of the first dudes to sapu one of your Panasonic HU. I've heard, seen and tested the HU personally from Yohannes and it's a solid performer. It's a good deal for that price. Free bump for you and not to mention Yohannes is a good seller. cheerz!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hehe.....yes bro great dealing with u! :)

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Night bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I heard that we need a few accessories for the turbo unit to ensure it doesn't overheat. Is my list correct?

1) Turbo timer
2) Engine oil thermometer
3) Boost meter [optional]
4) Radiator water thermometer [optional]

Is my list correct?

I plan to get a turbo timer, but what brand and type should I get.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience