Exterior and Body

BJ-Union Platinum White Bulbs

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
danielpv2 :
i see that you are newbie here, please read the rules and regulations of ZTH.
Do Not post unnecessary posts in other's ppl forsale thread. Please follow the community rules and regulations so this place will be fun for every car enthusiast.

Comments are welcome in my thread anyway, but don't make it sound arrogant or offending.

BTW, HID are not neccessary brighter than halogen. My wife's kancil's 100W white halogen is twice brighter than most of those RM5xx 8000k HID (excluding the cheap AL unit ppl selling here, this unit is damn bright). Understand the technology before giving comments.

You may have money and can afford HIDs, some member here are not as fortunate as you, so respect them. Please edit your post here.

Mugen :
Its true better save money buy a decent quality which cost more. Best to see the light output before deciding. email to me for pricing.

Mitec-i :
email to me for pricing

Thanks

[email protected]

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
danielpv2
not everyone can afford HIDs though it is cheap....and i dun trust cheap ones....damn problematic when there is problem....bulbs....burnt just replace....kautim....HID,change ballast la,wait for warranty la...then u drive wit wat?the socket oso diff already.....and wat HMS said is correct....do not post anythin unless it's constructive.....anyway.....do u need HID for a foglamp?as i asking for my fog lamp.....HID for fog lamp a bit too much la.....

HMS
[email protected]

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
I am not trying to offend anyone here or stepping anyone's tail but HID comes cheap these days. 100W watt white halogen will make your headlight blur in less than 1 year's time unless your headlamp is made of glass. I've been playing with cars and its accessories for more than a century.

Those average HIDs are ranged between RM 300 to 500 only compares to bulbs which cost around 200 to 300 for a good ones. It's not necessary to go for those high quality and branded ones. I have few friends who use Taiwan and Korean HIDs for their cars and it' been working pretty well for the past 2 years.

I am using a "made in taiwan" HID for the past 10 months and it's working extremely well until today. And the price I got is less than RM 500 for a brand new set with 1 year warranty.

Last but not least, I am just saying HIDs are cheap nowadays so the people in ZTH can consider changing to HIDs instead of changing bulbs and enjoy the luxury of bright and clear lights form their HID headlamp. Sorry again if I offend anyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First and foremost..... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. The past two weeks have been hectic as I struggle to clean the house and attend to multiple detailing request by owners whom want their car prep and ready for the massive family gathering for CNY.

The Atos is no exception as it has been purchased by the owner brand new bout 8 or 9 years ago. I think the car has gone thru probably less than 50 car washes in its entire lifetime.

So, car was delivered to me on a Friday evening and below is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience