b8 180 fuel consumption

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
racing clutch doesn't affect FC lor.. FC might be better because no lost of power at drivetrain.. my opinion laa.. if clutch slips FC will increase right due to high rev? so vice versa.. clucth lekat kaw kaw no need high reving lor...

don;t want to try the BR clucth arr? RM350 cheap lor.. got warranty as well...

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
Br clutch?whats that?Pleaz info me...Sorila byk tnya!!!

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
search at zth's selling & buying... 3 puck 4 puck puck puck puck all have... rm350 very reasonable... the seller mention no need for racing pressure plate.. just like trinity laa

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
OooOo,like that ka?..the racing clucth i'm talking if i wanna put in my gbox is custom made.Range is about rm400-500 je.The best is with racing preasure feel..

hehehehehehe!!!

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
racing pressure plate keras lor... clutch pump may not last long.. my fren broke his clutch pump twice due to the racing pressure plate... use trinity/ BR clutch no hastle..

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
ok,i will try to see 1st my custom formula is it keras or not.But anyway tq 4 ur suggestion..

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
Bro what is BR?i dont understandla.The clutch u said also i didnt understand all of it..Plez bro,explain more detail for me..

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
BR clutch.. malaysian made, search the forum just type BR clutch there...
its just like trinity clutch, no spring.. so doesn't need hard pressure plate...

ekinomae

Oct 17, 2005
manong said:
ekinomae.....wat type of g/b u use?...

so petronas is better la???
Better believe it...FYI, I've been joting down my FC since August (comparing between Shell n Petronas). The result is as I stated before. For 10.4l (RM20), Petronas is better than Shell.

NiJ said:
WAH LAO, r u using BPT? my fuel consumption is sooooo damn bad compared
to ya`ll RM 50, 120 KM..... city driving..... its just crack.got fed up, then did a afr on road and found out it was like 7:1 even at 1 bar, thats was it so i took out the damn fuel sucking fse. Im still gettin 9:1 @ 1 plus bar....
so thats liveable with.... now RM 50 - 160 KM..... still bad..... if
fuel prices rise next year to 2.50 im gonna ditch the car for a bike.
VF10 said:
he oso get the same speed... what type of gbox u'r using? care to share?
BPT / BPD engine?
Yes, I'm using BPT in BF chasis. As for my GB, when I bought it, the guy at the chop shop said it's a B6T gb. But then again, performance wise I doubt it's a B6T gb. Most of the BPT with B6t gb users I know said B6t gb 5th gear ratio at 3k rpm is like 85-90kmh. My gb use a clutch pump (which is rare for B6t)..still confuse though :shocked:

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
well, gbox ratio does affect FC...

so how to minimize FC? does the aftermarket product we've seen 'can' reduce FC? after reading ekinomae's post... i've changed to petronas completely laa...hehehhe...

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
Do you know about a feul saver capsul?Is it worth to buy?and is it worth to turbo?I'm afraid to buy and doesn't sure if minyak can cukup..??

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
if can squeze 10km more per litre should be ok with me... hehehe.. that's for cruising (driving below 3k rpm..)

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
Hehehe...u have try ka?Is it better ka?I'm afraid if my engine KebabOoom!!!

Can anyone guide me on bolt on turbos.. I have a final project coming up.. I've been thinking to turbocharge my stock proton 1.3 injection.. Just trying to get a light boost.. Is it possible to be done without so much fuss? What are the aspects i shud look into?