Disaster

gzox

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
hi all bro , rili cannot tahan oledi, must shares

:angry_smile: Really feel extremely angry even oledi pass few hours after " that "

thing happen , yesterday evening i bring 2 of my business customers to one of the

perfomance shop selling CONTINENTAL CAR accessories in Sunway. The shop name

is Motorxxxxx xxxxxxxx. Both of my customers r driving BMW E46 n wish to change

some Carbon fibre Parts so i just bring them there lor , who knows .. a disaster ending.

After we enter to the shop, we shop around to look c look c .. personally i still feel

ok that the " 2 guys" siting at counter ignore us n dint serve us. after a while got 1

guy walk out from the store n got the following conversation with one of cashier :-

(all in hakka dialet) which i think they thought that only 2 of them in this world know hakka dialet !

Guy A ( walk out from store) :" go to see got business or not !!" (refer to us)coz only 3 of us in the shop that time

Guy B (cashier) :" u see their face already know la !!! " (means our face look like no money at all to buy their taiwan made products !!) :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

i think bcoz i translate to english version n sound more polite but in the real

hakka words , it is more n more RUDE !!!

My customers r a 100 % pure Hakka PPL , so they just walk out immediately

without having anywords .

i feel sorry to my customers , before we went there i told them that there got a lot

of carbon fibre stuff n i also " racun " them alot ..

i think those guy in the shop not really running a business , they onli entertain

those face that got "tatoo " $$$ on their face !!!

Personally i also got a UDM but definetly will not go there anymore ...

this is not a story to make ppl business down , is just wan somebody else to learn

how to serve customers and dun think only 2 of them know HAKKA in this country where every single ppl at least carry 5 n above of langangues.

:angry:

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Not to be racist but chinaman business always like that la esp. with different ethnic.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yup...chinaman business...they see money oni layan...
sadly,im half hakka...kekeke

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
I notice that these chinese workshops or any shops, if you talk english or whatever besides cantonese ... They'll layan you different. Lol ... Thats why i always speak cantonese with these people... What to do?

You speak english, they'll bully you and try to con you thinking you're some newbie.

gzox : reveal the shop name la wey fren!!! no need give face these people punya

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
true true..... i had encountered alot of these type of ppl b4...

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
This is a motoring forum, no one will sue you with you reveal their names. Don't worry, just post their stupid shop's name and people will know. Or at least be worry of. Why afraid of revealing them? You won't be revealed. We should just tell.

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
simple lor... dont patronize such places lor.

Someone once said to me, come back when you have enough money.... in my face.

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
i think the shop name is quite obvious aledi lah... sumore both his customer is bmw owner *hint*hint*

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
BMW e46 ar...
find shedden la...
racecraft sure have wan
better samore...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Just give out the name la. What's the real point of telling the whole story when the name is just tiunixxxxx fucxxxxxx shop. Put out the name la, deng.
wah... why i use so many bad words ar? hahahaha I go confession thread first. hahaha

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
nitrus said:
I notice that these chinese workshops or any shops, if you talk english or whatever besides cantonese ... They'll layan you different. Lol ... Thats why i always speak cantonese with these people... What to do?

You speak english, they'll bully you and try to con you thinking you're some newbie.
This people belong to a class where they cannot mix with others(non-chinese speaking people) properly. If u are a chinese and u speak in english, they will treat u one kind. If u are a non-chinese, they will criticize u behind ur back and u won't know.

I really wonder what is the point of calling Malaysia a multi-racial country when a simple thing such as communicating in English is so hard for some people. :sad_smile:

No offence to anyone out there. It's just my opinion.

gzox, pls tell us the name of the shop. I'm staying in sunway, i want to see that shop. May be i can tell my friends to boycott the particular shop also. :_:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
ChuckY said:
i think the shop name is quite obvious aledi lah... sumore both his customer is bmw owner *hint*hint*
hehe only one shop came into my mind as well pretty obvious also:mouth_closed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus and otai

Need some advise here,my ride is proton persona 1.6 auto,is it recomended to change to open port air filter?currently i am using drop in air filter.What is the pros & cons on this?,also is it worth and recomended to add e-manage if my ride is standard and just changed the exhaust system only?your comment is highly appreciated :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience