TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Hisha; last time you said to go for response rather than power when in city driving, what you say is true lar, my current setup now ar, response is really really good lar, driving is a pleasure. Anytime want to move, the car move.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Result

yesterday having "friendly match" with wira convert 1.6 mivec.......test 0 - 350m......win around 2 car space

the power of HP4G!!!!

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
skyhawkheng said:
yesterday having "friendly match" with wira convert 1.6 mivec.......test 0 - 350m......win around 2 car space

the power of HP4G!!!!
ur lude still got a lot of potential to go faster..... juz keep on upgrading man.....

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
just was wondering what the best mods to better the response/pickup of the car are?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
1) euro r intake (CL7) (testing)
2) euro r extractor (CL7) (testing)
3) HKS full exhaust system (middle till end) 2.25-2.5
4) HKS Super Dragger
5) K20A R Injector 310CC x4
6) K20A R Fuel Rail
7) Apexi VAFC
8) Apexi Power Intake
9) Spoon Racing Thermostat
10) Spoon 1.3b Radiator Cap
11) Spoon Thermo Switch
12) Aluminium intake pipe
13) DASTEK UNICHIP

A) 1st Run:
Garage = EVO Motosport
Location = Puchong
Tuner = (forgot name,but 1 of the drifter cfoo + vtec cfoo)
Method use = On the road tuning & adjustment
Tools = 02 A/F handheld machine,on road tune tools,VAFC
Date / Time = 23 Sept 06 .. 12.30PM

B) 2nd Run:
Dyno Shop = RS Impressive
Location = Puchong
Tuner = Robin + Turbo Lim
Method use = DASTEK Dyno + Tuning + VAFC adjustment
Tools = DASTEK Dyno Machine
Date / Time = 23 Sept 06 .. 3.30PM

Results:

200 Torque (Nm) / 147.49 lb/ft , 158 kW / 211.88 BHP at 7000 RPM, VTEC at 4800 RPM @ 190.3 WHP

Remember cars are for driving not racing - too many people go too far
tuning up their cars to race spec and make them unusable on the roads -BEAR-

Last edited:

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
what does (testing) at the end mean? and radiator cap??? do they make that much of a difference?

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Bear, thats 211hp atw or off wheel?

Wif 200torque some more, that is just nice power for city driving. I think all ludes should be around that range.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
bear...i received your sms....your on wheel hp is 190.3 ar?? so geng wo....tell me wat is the secret of your car mod??

wanna ask....if install e-manage, will the car increase hp by at least 10 or 20??

:_:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
jcyex said:
what does (testing) at the end mean? and radiator cap??? do they make that much of a difference?
* testing means.. im using those stuffs fitted on my h22a for testing,i can decide to use or remove or etc etc..

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
skyhawkheng said:
bear...i received your sms....your on wheel hp is 190.3 ar?? so geng wo....tell me wat is the secret of your car mod??

wanna ask....if install e-manage, will the car increase hp by at least 10 or 20??

:_:
* e-manage can increase 10-20-30HP more than that or less.. depends on your TUNER and CAR ..

* VAFC is very good,even its function less than e-manage,but it helps a lot.. summore got blue screen display.. hehe

* after fixing VAFC,dyno n tune engine n etc etc.. i found that my FC is very very good,and also power till redline,from vtec point to redline,top speed power,car n engine feels very light. no more black smoke when vtec opens,every single air/fuel adjusted.

* i can archive more than 5-15HP if i change to better,new,clean my existing air filter.. and also change 4-2-1 extractor manifold to mugen,fgk fujitsubo, etc etc.

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
VAFC huh? sounds interesting.. maybe my next mod. maybe the AFC-neo, with color screen and all. hehehe.
is it advisable to lower the point where vtec opens? like maybe 4500? instead of the 5200 that mine opens now? poorer fuel consumption i suppose but response? i find that my car is a little sluggish. maybe because it's a auto but still... i feel that it could be better.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
jcyex said:
VAFC huh? sounds interesting.. maybe my next mod. maybe the AFC-neo, with color screen and all. hehehe.
is it advisable to lower the point where vtec opens? like maybe 4500? instead of the 5200 that mine opens now? poorer fuel consumption i suppose but response? i find that my car is a little sluggish. maybe because it's a auto but still... i feel that it could be better.
* its a better choice to fix vafc/e-manage/afc-neo. u can feel the different. its hard to tell u,but its ur car,u know the different before n after. the rest of the settings is been done by the tuner,they would tune for u. if u ask me sure i donno wat they do. i dont even play with the tuning. my car auto also,but powerful after tuning.. but actually u feel ur own car,then u know. set my vtec at 4800 then till redline u can feel the G force for VTEC kicking until redline.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
hi all hp4g

i would like to invite all u to Extreme Nights 10-11 November 2006 @ Bukit Jalil Stadium.. (2Fast2Furious/Tokyo Drift) style..

is anyone in HP4G interested to join the competition? not to win just for fun to show offs prelude

to enter comp. RM80 + 2 free tickets for 2 nights of the event = rm80 u get free 4 tickets worth rm20 each = rm80 + ur car + free 4 tickets

if u guys just wanna go n watch n see the comp just pay rm20.

so far 3 preludes comfirm joining to enter the comp. i will looking forward to add more HP4G members.

* we can go enter the comp as club under HP4G. if we got enough people to join

* or else we will be joining under 1 roof with RS Impressive,1 of the sponsors n judge. their team also feature massive modifications which include few cars in HyperTune,they got evos,subarus,turbos monsters + honda prelude bb1-bb4 cars,which they are looking forward to ask us to join. they want prelude like us to join,to show offs to people n tell that this type of sports cars exist in malaysia.

* we just go n join comp for fun.. not go for win.. few of preludes are joining,in the name of HP4G.

* all of HP4G is invited to join.

more details n informations:

http://www.thextremenights.com

ncs11

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hi to all u cool guys out there,i'm ncs11 requesting to join the club!jus bought my prelude today.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello..
i want to convert my standard mirror to evo's mirror..
how to do that..please somebody help me..
tq all..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience