MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
If a proper drag strip is built, I believe it would be a success. A very good straight and smooth track (airstrip quality at least), two sides of simple grandstand for spectators, good lightings (for night events), a wide open area for parking space or open event.... sure will be hell of a great place.

I believe people wouldn't mind paying for the enterance if the place is well established. Just imagine, implementing let say RM2 for enterance (spectators) and RM20 for participating cars (can set time limit, let say 3 hours per session. Estimate in two days which is weekends, open the place from morning till night. Let say in one day, 200 people watches and at least 20 cars playing (more cars entering because they can play legally). That'll cover about RM800 per day. It should be about RM1600 per weekend. Per month will collect about RM6400. This will not include special organized events where spectators may reach up to thousands and many-many cars will participate!

What a nice dream isn't it?

And perhaps it can be built somewhere which is far from housing area, a lot of potential place, like Eastwood.

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
soulfly, the income i think still not enough to cover the building and maintance!!! beside that worker is entitle of gaji RM1xx per day ler!!!! i think they will plan it cause is too large n far away from our thinking mind!!!

i support your point which mention above!!! hope dream come thru!!!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
20vturbo i know you have some of the photo please post over here la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shades_smile:

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
soulfly said:
If a proper drag strip is built, I believe it would be a success. A very good straight and smooth track (airstrip quality at least), two sides of simple grandstand for spectators, good lightings (for night events), a wide open area for parking space or open event.... sure will be hell of a great place.

I believe people wouldn't mind paying for the enterance if the place is well established. Just imagine, implementing let say RM2 for enterance (spectators) and RM20 for participating cars (can set time limit, let say 3 hours per session. Estimate in two days which is weekends, open the place from morning till night. Let say in one day, 200 people watches and at least 20 cars playing (more cars entering because they can play legally). That'll cover about RM800 per day. It should be about RM1600 per weekend. Per month will collect about RM6400. This will not include special organized events where spectators may reach up to thousands and many-many cars will participate!

What a nice dream isn't it?

And perhaps it can be built somewhere which is far from housing area, a lot of potential place, like Eastwood.
Hehehe .. wish it would be that cheap ... 6400 per month won't be enough to pay the bills let alone profit from it. of course its just a rough estimate, i think we have to look at a monthly revenue of 15-20k ...before it is possible.

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
K20AEK said:
Hehehe .. wish it would be that cheap ... 6400 per month won't be enough to pay the bills let alone profit from it. of course its just a rough estimate, i think we have to look at a monthly revenue of 15-20k ...before it is possible.
probably possible if weekdays is taken into account :shades_smile:

and largest income would come from big events

probably can start a league! lol!

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
MiLd7 said:
this year i really not take photo just wait ppls post here oh!!!!!!!! buddy pls do ur job!!!! hey i remember NOS is bring his camera take many many photo!!! pls posting here lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, he seem to b taking this camera here n there but din't taking pic. well, nice to meet u dude.

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
so any one have the photo to post over here ?? i want to see the photo i miss alot of car photo in the race la:Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
some one know the sabah wira turbo this car i see he in the race is very faster:shades_smile:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all our muslim customers, supporters and loyalists SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Drive safely. Share your love and kindness everywhere. Have a good celebration. Thank you for the solid support. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience