Proton Body part for sale veryyy cheeepppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Proton Body part for sale veryyy cheeepppppp

pelesit_desa

Aug 3, 2006
I have any part of Proton Wira and Waja for sale like engine and many other things... I also have perdana, GTI, pajero, land rover part for sale but the stock is limited... I promise u all item are in good condition and the price is more cheaper from the spare part and chop shop.... anything please call, sms or e-mail me 24...7.... 016183316/ location Shah Alam....

bogonz

Known Member
Jan 1, 2005
bro, ur no not complete.........by da way, got ori wira 1.8 spoiler not (spoiler tiang gol)?

pelesit_desa

Aug 3, 2006
All perdana, GTI, Wira part are sold out i still waiting new stock to come in maybe today...... Right now i only have waja parts like dashboard, meter,engine, gearbox, diskbreak, doortrim, seat and many more....

e1fnd

Known Member
Dec 29, 2004
Bro,

Iswara Tail Lamp Left Side only got?

Also do you have the new SAGA 'nose grill'? boxy frame + Proton emblem in the middle. Please PM me if you have those.

ahrtheohs

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
if u have stock for gti spoiler,do pm me the best price,if possible with painting and installation. thanks

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
pm me price for wira aeroback special edt 1.5 front and rear springs. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just installed my RG adjustable coilovers...and the ride height isnt that low..2 fingers at the front.

but the ride is DAMN bumpy....its like im in a roller coaster....BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY...

feel like im gonna puke everytime i drive the car...cornering is pretty alright...but then the ride comfort is horrible...

is this normal for adjustables. i've asked a few friends and they say its normal...

anyone out there have experience with RG's..? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience