Cable to Hydraulic Gearbox

akuma

3,000 RPM

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
integramania,
r u thinking abt swapping 2 hydraulic gearbox 4 ur DA6?if yes,u wanna sell ur current cable operated gearbox?if yes,lemme know.......wat gbox r u using now?Y1?S1?YS1?J1?oo LSD bo?

integramania

2,000 RPM

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
anyone know who has the expertise in KL/PJ?

akuma....yah lor but only if someone can do it well.....now using S1...last time almost got a YS1 but the fella went and traded with someone else...one of the hcoc fellas I forgot tat fellas name...driving and EF one

no LSD lor....why u want ur gbox no good meh? or spare?

slzzz

slzzz

Jan 11, 2005
integramania,, u got the new gbox d ahh.? or still looking ard..?? the last i check & amoil was able to do it..

slzzz

slzzz

Jan 11, 2005
the last i heard the pricing was ard 3k+.. but if u can get typeR gbox below 3k then its a value buy.. bro..

slzzz

slzzz

Jan 11, 2005
hahaha... me also lookin ard lah.. mana tau if got cheep2 wans....

akuma

3,000 RPM

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
integramania,
SuperTune can do ler....d CRX they raced in SIC is a B18C w hydraulic gearbox..how good n clean i dono.price oso i dono.u gota go der n check it out urself...urs is S1 w.out LSD ar?liddat dun wan lar..rather keep my Y1 w d 4.2FD rather thn having ur S1 w 4.4FD but no LSD,no use oso.....dat EF fella?wat ler u..maDmaN lar...

integramania

2,000 RPM

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
tat one they do for race purpose will cost like a bomb ler....hai...

yah now I remember Izrin or something like tat rite....had to sell to buy kancil rite?

eh 4.2 can pakai meh? actually can get YS1 also ok but the wanna make it tap r have to get the LSD and FD and gearing...mahal woi

J101

1,000 RPM

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
Its been done many times.

You can try Supertune(Ah Chiew), Ming Fatt Auto(lochi) or JC(Jacky). I believe they have done many many many many many mannnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy vtec gearbox conversions. (i think you know this lar...unless u want to find cheapppppp cheappppp one lar..)

I suggest you buzz and get the total cost (SIAP-PASANG) price together with your chosen hydraulic gearbox. let us know when u get the infos.

Once you have a 4.4 it'll be easier for your LSD and final drive upgrade. Step by step.

for type-r gearboxes, i think u can pm crxr personally.

cheers

integramania said:
Guys anyone of you have done a conversion from cable to hydraulic?

This is for the EF civics to use a newer series gbox from the eg/ek or type r gearbox

I heard its not that easy. Can anyone share their experience?

Thanks

akuma

3,000 RPM

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
J101,
i smell sarcasm ler in ur reply...hehehe..

integramania,
woi!!!so how?u wanna convert or u wanna sell?make up ur mind lar..read ur PM quick!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since 2005, the Bugatti Veyron made international headlines, becoming the world's fastest and most powerful car ever produced by a manufacturer. Not any more it seems.

<!--more-->Even though the Veyron managed to reach the 1,000bhp mark through its unique W16...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience