~ my iswara ~ ^^

hidematsu312

Mar 16, 2006
i need a help..

hi guys, sorry for interrupted. i'm using saga lmst kereta kebal. i just want to ask all the sifus in here, where can i find the door's cover with the lining 1. i dont know want we call it. but i hv a few pics for example. tq..

singchaii

Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
hidematsu312 said:
hi guys, sorry for interrupted. i'm using saga lmst kereta kebal. i just want to ask all the sifus in here, where can i find the door's cover with the lining 1. i dont know want we call it. but i hv a few pics for example. tq..
You try search at marketplace. I had saw people selling this in marketplace before..

kweng84

Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
hey guys, those linings available in which workshop? very nice ....skywalker taiko, can DIY that ar??

what linings u guys talking about??... i tak faham ler... those chrome chrome linings on the door??... or that front mmc grill???

if looking for mmc grill, zth marketplace got ppl selling ma... try PM jannah, he got loads of stuff...

if that chrome door lining, err... i guess can DIY as well la... go sticker shop buy chrome sticker lo... wuakakakaka...
if not, go lelong.com buy those aluminium "look" sticker... looks not bad as well... hehehehe....

of coz, if u want really nice one, try look for it in accessory shop lo... they might sell, but price....

tl1987

May 2, 2005
skywalker, wat type of MMC front grill u r looking ? got pic ? coz i'm looking for front grill too...the newest lmst looks nice...middle there all grill/mesh, but then maybe take out the badge will be more nicer..hehe...c b4 the new stock grill ? i wonder how much it cost.

kweng84

Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
tl_1987: i think sky is curious what linings we are actually saying...

sky: yes, the side linings(aluminium look)..i agree with u that it is a type of aluminium sticker...

See this...Nice Grill..nice Rim...nice bodykit...

skywalker, wat type of MMC front grill u r looking ? got pic ? coz i'm looking for front grill too...the newest lmst looks nice...middle there all grill/mesh, but then maybe take out the badge will be more nicer..hehe...c b4 the new stock grill ? i wonder how much it cost.
not i want ler... that guy was asking about it.... i was jz wondering what linings he wanted...
taikor hidematsu312, u looking for vr4 sideskirts arr??... i saw ur post in saga/iswara thread... someone answered ur question adi.... hehehe...

tl_1987: i think sky is curious what linings we are actually saying...

sky: yes, the side linings(aluminium look)..i agree with u that it is a type of aluminium sticker...

See this...Nice Grill..nice Rim...nice bodykit...
side linings look great if u going for VIP style mah... actually i'm at crossroad between going for VIP or racerboy.... guys, help me choose ler....
VIP style iswara i dont see much roaming around..
but racerboy iswara got tonnes of it on the street ler... i wanna be different...

btw, that black LMST rims damn nice ler... but the front bumper grill abit weird... mayb not my cup of tea....

David_1211

May 31, 2006
Sky want to go for VIP style??
U think it fit Iswara?if want to for VIP must have a big piece of nice shinny rim...
chrome here and there...black o white colour...very high class...even the price oso high class...i thinking of convert my front bumper into lmst one..and side skirt too..anyone have any idea about the price?want to budget first..

hidematsu312

Mar 16, 2006
yes,sky..vr4 sideskirt..hehehe..sorry lo. cant get the word. i've searched adi, its cost about rm400-500. need any parts for saga iswara, can search in c-twelveclub. DIY will be better la.

Sky want to go for VIP style??
U think it fit Iswara?if want to for VIP must have a big piece of nice shinny rim...
chrome here and there...black o white colour...very high class...even the price oso high class...i thinking of convert my front bumper into lmst one..and side skirt too..anyone have any idea about the price?want to budget first..
yalor... thats what i'm thinking as well... it will cost more than performance (given that i dont go too extreme)....
but because no one has done it before, i'm tempted to do it lo.... not sure when gonna finish the project la... mayb 10yrs time.... wuakakakkakaa....
i havent even start earning my own money....

yes,sky..vr4 sideskirt..hehehe..sorry lo. cant get the word. i've searched adi, its cost about rm400-500. need any parts for saga iswara, can search in c-twelveclub. DIY will be better la.
yeap.... vr4 sideskirts cost around that.... u wanna diy install vr4 sideskirts??... better leave it to the experts la... later u destroy the whole sideksirt susah.... vr4 sideskirts consider quite rare adi lo, thats why it is so expensive....

another saga iswara owners club u might be interested in joining...
www.sioc.cjb.net

David_1211

May 31, 2006
DO it one by one.....no problem gua..next birthday wishes and present..haha
i just keep my car as ori as possible before i manage to do anything on it...im not changing one by one unless i have the money to chage whole set at once..coz very ugly lehh...maybe BOZO style fit iswara

wuakakakaa.... what is BOZO style??... new style??.... hahaha...

now rush also cannot la... no money, forced to do step by step....
mayb i might not go for vip afterall.... i admire vip style cars la... love the luxury and comfort, but dun give me that satisfaction i looking for..... perhaps racing is in my blood.... hahahaha... (as if i come from racing family background)....

now, all i wants is fix what is wrong with my car now... suspension giving sound... headlamp need replacement... get some broken HDD to do magnet fuel line... get a broken cpu fan and try experiment with surbo.... custom airbox for my K&N filter... unfinished undercarridge light.... bla bla bla....

singchaii

Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
i have a question here. I wanna getting a pair of subwoofer brand STORM. The spec are:

- MAX power 300watts
- Impedance 4ohms

Does this subwoofer give strong bass enough? Or it too much for iswara aeroback? Give me a guide pls cause i jz a newbie in ICE and also car..

Need to know how to remove my Clarion HU (single disc with detachable face) from my car. I want to replace it with another set. Is there a special tool required? Managed only to remove the plastic trim surround but cannot pull out the HU.