Kelisa win Evo 9....

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i think the e9 was taking a normal drive down hill and the kelisa was like thinking that he was racing with him... coz his paddle flaw down and around the same speed with the e9 .. taking turns like he damm hero while on the other hand, the e9 was wondering "who's dat idiot driving like a lunatic beside me"... and after some corners the e9 gave way coz the kelisa tried his 'handbrake' 'shift 1st gear' thing... and kelisa was like "YEAH !!! I've won!!!"... and the e9 driver said... "kids now a days drive damm stupid"......

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think v better tell all this to de Mitsu M'sia so tht they can buy up this Hero Malaysia made Kelisa back to Japan... And from there Mitsu gotto make sure de next Evo X wil not lose to a Kelisa again lo..... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_:

I wonder whether this Sohai Kelisa driver wake up from his 'dream' yet not?!! Pitty kao him, got to live in his fancy dreams all his life... :regular_smile: Mmm... Mayb v awaits him for his next episod of de 'Kelisa win Bugetti in flying speed pumps'!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz....

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
dis thread shouldnt even exist to give credit to such a discussion..........balls to kelisa.....&*^*&& to dat driver too :)

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
for sure is fuxxing idiot!
1 E9 can buy how many units of kelisa u know, why does the singfellar wanna race wif the poor creepy kelisa?
nothing worth! risk your life, do idiot thing?

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
sigh.. didnt know such topic would generate so much interest... lol.

a wise man would know the answer, and it only takes a fool to NOVELise such an epic episode.

Jacob, you should reply to him, dude.. the driver of the Evo was havin a Blow Job session from a PRC chic he picked up...

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
notiguy,
hahahha...you got any similar chic to introduce ah? hehehe

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
wow...
amazing kelisa.. :D

next we will saw kenali win over bugatti veyron

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Genting Taxi is still the best .... hehehehe

i sat in one b4...downhill.... let just say my ball almost shrink.... :) 9 9 fast and terrifying.... :p

Lambert

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
like the initiald , no 1 will support the 86 when he racing with all those modern racing car, but........ wat is the result????
although this statement havent been proven yet, but i feel that this may occurs

La Campanella

Aug 25, 2005
Sungai Petani
Lambert said:
like the initiald , no 1 will support the 86 when he racing with all those modern racing car, but........ wat is the result????
initialD is not real...:X-:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Lambert said:

"understanding the difference between 4wd, rear wheel drive and front wheel drive will understand this tread better"

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
I drive Kcar but i definately don't support that sohai kelisa "kwang cheong talk" the bullshit king of the century, a kelisa can never never win a evo9. Period! That E9 driver definately "fong sui" becos he see kcar like small kid ma no need to waste timela, the small kids end up so happy go and create a storyloh!
Even Lamborghini Murcielargo lose out to E9 during cornering, how can a kelisa can beat a E9 i wonder, in another 100 years still impossible!

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Stormvolution 9 said:
I think v better tell all this to de Mitsu M'sia so tht they can buy up this Hero Malaysia made Kelisa back to Japan... And from there Mitsu gotto make sure de next Evo X wil not lose to a Kelisa again lo..... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_:

I wonder whether this Sohai Kelisa driver wake up from his 'dream' yet not?!! Pitty kao him, got to live in his fancy dreams all his life... :regular_smile: Mmm... Mayb v awaits him for his next episod of de 'Kelisa win Bugetti in flying speed pumps'!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz....

LoL! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kia Motors has revealed technical details of its new 8-speed (!) automatic transmission especially for their front-wheel-drive (FWD) cars.

The new 8AT will see its inaugural application in the 2017 Kia Cadenza before making its way into other mid- and full-size FWD vehicle.

Developed in-house by the Korean car manufacturer, this achievement follows the experience and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience