Where to do alignment and balancing?

minikar

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
Cyberjaya
Actually the sifu and learner makes alot of different. The learner won't be able to tighten nut adjustment very tight coz his kongfu is limited, so if he tighten one side too much at one the other side 'lari' pulak and vice versa, that why ur aligment lari after awhile>>> the screws are not really tighten well. so make sure you don't drift or else all the alignment out.

paragonblaze

Jun 1, 2006
Try the 1 at Selayang, it is opposite the forest reserve, next 2 proton service center. Can't remember the name but usually my car is done there. These guys doesn't use any high tech equipment but some kind of old equipment but when it's done u will know the difference. It's better than those high tech equipment.

minikar

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
Cyberjaya
My kapok rims went into high-speed balancing, goyang like hell, no wonder my car so vibrate. Need to do on-wheel later

homer14

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
renxun said:
OOi tyre services... an old cock with almost 30years of experience doing alignment ...he normally wouldnt want to do alignment alone as wat he wants is everyting in perfect order..tat includes balancing, chambering(if needed),castering(if needed)...n d guy's mood is weiredly strange at times ... but old man ma...it worth every penny spent...n u wouldnt believe wat u r driving once u went ther for d 1st time... its in danau kota setapak
WHere is that shop? behind Hai O..? The shop name is OOI tyre service ar? I live near by but haven't seen this shop b4 le....
Thanks...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
u know KAYU nasi kandar... same row.... just look for this alignment shop wif d name stated above... its ther...

khairul... which shop u talking about... ?

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
eh ppl say the old way is timbang air alignment ar?? what is it ar?? n where got?? ampang or seri kembangan area??

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Stephenfx : who's the indian dude who can speak cantonese at Tek Ming auto ar? hahahhaa

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Say, I'm interested to go the Ooi tyre shop to get my front tyres rotated ( oledi makan on the inside lah ) and do alignment ( steering now cocks a bit to the left although the road is straight ). Can go there later in the evening, around 2 pm? How much will it'll cost me, as I dun want camber adjust ( my Honda is not using strut suspension lah ) and caster only if required ( but no knocking / bending on my steering and suspension parts! ), but I do want my toe to be set at 0 all around. Should I go for balancing as well? Prolly how much Ooi will charge me? Mybe go tomolo evening or Fiday, as I got to go to SIC on Saturday!

homer14

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
He will charge accordingly...alignment is about 25 and he will do watever it is neccessary....nice job done by him...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Time : 6 am Friday nite (or technically Saturday morning)

Here's the story, just finished a few games of DOTA. Decided to go for a drink at Darussalam. Halfway yamchar-ing, I heard my car alarm go off, so I thought i sat on the remote or something la, right. But when i went to the car, i saw that my boot was open. Boot lock kena kopek. Nothing but a hole there now.

Those brave muddafarkers tried to steal my car in SS15 in front of everyone, some more my car was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience