pagging RALLY style enthusiast

Sky_Legend

Jul 30, 2005
Herbie...nice ride you have there man...but it's a surprise to know that u are alone...

well, i am in Penang. hard to get together with u, i guess. ur location is in Putrajaya, right? hehe...nvm...will be active meeting you all here through zth.

nice to meet u all Rally enthusiasts...

Shinjite

Feb 27, 2006
I like Rally type cars too, damn wahlah...one of a kind 1 and very very nice
I would like to do my car too like Herbie but no money to do so :(

Below is my Wira....normal Wira for daily driving

Herbie

Jan 19, 2006
Sky_Legend said:
Herbie...nice ride you have there man...but it's a surprise to know that u are alone...

well, i am in Penang. hard to get together with u, i guess. ur location is in Putrajaya, right? hehe...nvm...will be active meeting you all here through zth.

nice to meet u all Rally enthusiasts...
yup ... maybe funny but true im all alone .. actually like this just because my decal ... here in klang valley the official proton rally club is using RALLI///ART huge decal and i`m not using the official sticker.. so with that excuse they dont wanna accept me as a member ...because im using a PERT(petronas eon rally team) decal... ... this decal cannot find at stickershop... so no body use this decal ... it only me because i alreaddy clone the real PERT logo .. if that anything wrong if im proud of our local team?.. if we dont support our local team ..who else ? anyway thanks if u wanna support this tread .. maybe one day u will come here or i go to penang makan angin i hope ill see u bro ... we can be friend..:shades_smile: ..

the pic of my privios sticker project ..

Herbie

Jan 19, 2006
Shinjite said:
I like Rally type cars too, damn wahlah...one of a kind 1 and very very nice
I would like to do my car too like Herbie but no money to do so :(

Below is my Wira....normal Wira for daily driving

dont be so merendah diri laaa shinjite tailo ... ha ha ha ... i ada terbaca that ur future is tranplate from 4g92p soch to 4692 DOCH mivec .. after that surely can tapau me ... rite now also u can easialy tapau my carbie ... :cyclops: ..

tohsan,kuteh & kelisa6009 .. ure all taiko in k-kar .. im newbie serve u all a kopi o.. i saw rite now got a lot k-kar with rally dress up also ...ha ha ha .. come laa we can make your K`monster become K`rally ...

Sky_Legend

Jul 30, 2005
btw...Rally profile normally have higher ride than street cars, right?...can suggest any shock-absorber or suspension set-up? preferably not too expensive and heavy duty. and if possible, not too rough la...

Herbie

Jan 19, 2006
Sky_Legend said:
btw...Rally profile normally have higher ride than street cars, right?...can suggest any shock-absorber or suspension set-up? preferably not too expensive and heavy duty. and if possible, not too rough la...
for the low cost to make my car higher im just using gsr stock abs front(must potong 1 ring of the spring because too high if not drivesharp cant pusing normally .. then ya drivesharp will crush like what happen to me last week..) .. rear im using stock vr4 abs incrase 3" inchi(just need a lil skim the vr4 abs kaki .. to plug and play on our car) ... both abs will give u confortable because its not really soft or hard ..middle like stock car ... please not just add a bush to ya stock abs because it not very nice when u puttin a big tyre .. when bumping will sangkut ya rear tyre ... and become very² soft one .. like naik sampan wooo ....

Sky_Legend

Jul 30, 2005
yo man...u are not alone...i'm still here with u...haha

thanks for the info on suspension setups.

btw...what does BUMP stand for? i notice a lot of ppl here using it, but i never asked for the meaning before.

Herbie

Jan 19, 2006
Sky_Legend said:
yo man...u are not alone...i'm still here with u...haha

thanks for the info on suspension setups.

btw...what does BUMP stand for? i notice a lot of ppl here using it, but i never asked for the meaning before.
actually i dont know to .. but they bump thier tread for make sure they thread will always on page 1 ...:X-:

Naughtiers_maximus

Jul 7, 2006
kboey said:
hi guys..
this is actually a real rally car..
but i drive it to work once in a while too..
hahaha..
:)
enjoy the pics!

Bro did u bought da car frm Proton Edar Rally Team(P gunasegaran) da driver

So far i know only 1 putra with 4wd Evo 3 engine enterd Rally?????//

Herbie

Jan 19, 2006
Naughtiers_maximus said:

bro .. i think the PERT logo stand for petronas eon racing team ... not proton edar rally tem

plugtop

Jan 14, 2005
herbie...nice car bro...im in the process to rally up my car...hehehe...still searching for tyres.....planning to put 195/60/15 into my car...is it ok?

kboey

Mar 25, 2005
Naughtiers_maximus said:

nope...
Gunaseelan's car is not a Left Hand Drive
:)

Naughtiers_maximus

Jul 7, 2006
Herbie said:
bro .. i think the PERT logo stand for petronas eon racing team ... not proton edar rally tem
PERT team i know that is PETRONAS RACING TEAM(Karamjit is da driver),im mentioning about Proton Edar they also have a rally team using Putra cars convert witn evo3 4wd this is 2 years back b4 this rally team close,now P.gunasellan in a private team.This Putra cars is always have a tough race with The PERT team.Bro if u enterd rally event u should know about this......

I been following da produa team all this while,so i thought u bought da car frm this rally team,can u tell us da spec of yr car bro................................ tq

Porsche Panamera - First 4 Door Sedan

The Porsche Panamera is a four-door, four-seat coupe, currently still in concept stages, set to be launched in 2009. It will be front engined and rear wheel drive and powered by a modified version of the 4.5 L V8 found in the Cayenne, equipped with the FSI system invented by Volkswagen (Porsche and Volkswagen collaborated on the Cayenne/Touareg sport utility vehicle)...