..Royal Purple Oil..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

..Royal Purple Oil..

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
thanks for the thumbs up nitrus bro...
no problem just call me when you need the oil..

cheers..

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
thanks to some customers yesterday... who bought quite a few btls from me..sorry can't sit down and chat for long as i got another customer waiting..
anyway hope you'll happy with oil and price... let me know about the business opportunity things you told me yesterday.... thks.

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
all pm replied.

call for more info 017-6065100

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
pm replied include with sms. :regular_smile:

Anyway guys.. the price rm35 per btl will be increase back to normal price rm49 by end of this week. To those who make order early this week will still get the promo price. thks.

Last edited:

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
luisteo79 said:
mine 1 is kenari
any good intro?

hi luisteo79... thank you for the interest on royal purple oil.
For kenari you can use 10w/30 weight of oil from RP.
Pricing is RM35 / per btl which = with 1 quart = 0.946 litre per btl.
This pricing will remain until end of this week. Therefore if you need it do call me directly to get a much faster transaction done.

For your kenari you can bought 4 btl = RM140.
Location Cheras / PJ / KL. Free delivery of course as long as not going to places too far away.. as long as it was at Cheras / PJ / KL should be fine.
017-6065100

And thanks to huakenny who just bought 9 btl from me yesterday - > nice looking car dude.. :regular_smile: do let me know how was the feel of putting this oil into your car. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to call me up bro.

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
yeongk said:
rpoil,

Which RP oil i should use on my Honda City Type Z ... current using Conoco 10w30 oil ... and where can i get it at penang or mainland ?

If no ... can you please quote me the price included send over to penang ...

Thanks in advance.
Hi bro... thanks for the questions. I would prefer you to use back 10/30 for your car.. to have a much differentiate between this RP oil against Conoco.. :_:

In mean time, we don't have dealer in penang or mainland.. but we can arrange the oil to be send to your place... will give you a call later...

And to the rest of customer or potential buyer who are asking about the RP oil.. do remember that the price is been revised back to original pricing.
1 quart = 1 bottle = 0.946 litre = RM49.00

call for more info 017-6065100

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
luisteo79 said:
oh shit! forgot to order!

hallo bro.. whats the thing that you forgot to order.? Anyway if want the Royal Purple oil call me up than we can arrange it.

017-6065100

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
sorry lusiteo79 no promotion for the moment...cause all lubricant price went ups already.
BUT.. if any customer call me up from ZTH they will get a special discount.
So call me now on the phone...

017-6065100

rpoil

Jun 6, 2006
OK.. guys year end coming soon.. and we are on the midst of clearing stocks again... :D

So for ZTH member only we are putting the price per quart = per btl = 0.946 litre = RM38..!!

Call for more info... 017-6065100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wondering can i do it myself ..... the thing whare ppl add rubber bush to the rear of the absorber there to lift the car mounting higher ..... does anyone know how to do it ? coz my car rear mounting is getting lower la wan push back up ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience