Timex Bf Racing Meter For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Timex Bf Racing Meter For Sale

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
fedznovox, the yellow wire is to connect to battery. that is power for memory so when u set to the colour u want. it will remember the next time u start back ur car. now ur problem is, each time u off ur engine and start back, the colour keeps jumping right? i had the same problem last time. very easy job, just connect the yellow wire to battery then kau tim.

mivec4g92

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Vacuum Meter
Oil Pressure
Voltmeter
bro how much this 3 set...pm me the best price...

dlj9788

Aug 16, 2006
hi thr,

how much for Voltmeter and Vacuum Meter ?

pm or sms/call me at 0178909788.

thanks!!!!!

SimonsayZ

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Puchong
Hey bro, Simon (the red eg hatch) here. Called you before long time ago for rpm and water temp meter but until now no news from you. Do you still have the rpm and water temp meter? pls let me know soon. Thanks.

ccrash

Sep 8, 2004
How much is Vacuum Meter, Oil Temp, Water Temp and Oil Pressure ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

me currently using stock extractor, piping, centre bullet but 5zigen muffler, plannin to change it to a more performance wise set as in one whole set startin fr extractor to muffler.. so the 5zigen muffler gonna go into marketplace categories too

the 5zigen muffler has cost me noticeable few hp accordin to my 'butt dyno', so.. gonna pay a visit to exhaust shop soon; preferably sum branded one like tanabe or sumthin else, budget.. ermm.. around 1k or less i would say :X-:

I hav heard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience