integra Headcounts!!

slzzz

Jan 11, 2005
integramania - u lookin for me kah..?? y lah..?? anyway, clear your PM mailbox... message tak leh keluar lah.... bang..

integramania

come lar this Fri we meet? kekekeke

achor - wow thank god you and your car ok....tat should be an experience to remember....anyway wats the meaning of semayang? tell me when u get ur super pro...bro the logo....can just b

TEGGERZ
4 - Life......

dgtalpunk - now tats the colour i mean....i was thinking of orange at first like the signal s14s/s15s....u seen the before....then orange may be a bit too much ....anyway its been on my mind for a while ler just thoughts though

lykiat - tat day was waiting to meet u lar...nevermind when your car out ...many more times to meet

slzzz - sorry man just cleared...wanna look for u to join us bro...come lar u and your other da fren

AlmostEvo - u never ask the guys for girls numbers ah? kakakaka

A

achor

adrian, semayang = pray. the mechanic said it was like magic that i can still drive the car back home. friday nite can la fot TT.

tegger-4-life, heheh.... usually sunday evening, it's only me, mat n helmee drinking nescafe until nite at subang. "member kawasan perumahan". hahahaha....

lykiat

Jun 1, 2006
guys,

friday night wat time. i working night shift and mesh said my car ok already, so will either pick it up tomorrow or friday.so if u guys meeting up a lil late then i can make it la cos i'll take my tegger n push it to its maximum potential la and meet u guys at around 10 something

lykiat

Jun 1, 2006
dgtalpunk : my distributor was out, then after that my exhaust pun kena, then after that my piston or gasket pun kena.....so quite susah la my wallet now

AlmostEvo

Pg/ KL
Friday TT? for drinks or for photo session? Bright lighting erm.. Sri Pentas again? hehe.

Adrian: Most of the the Teggerz also single la. If got also let them take first la. You on the other hand..., faster hand out your lil black book. :)

mesh_dc2

Nov 10, 2005
kiat don push ur teg 2 da limit yet.slowly do up ur baby first k.da previous owner din take care of da car dats why u payin 4 it nw.hav patience bro.n in ur case deep pockets...juz kiddin bro.btw toby said ur a nice guy.

hye all,i have one problem and i need your help.

my car,satria.have one problem.when i fil up the tank,than go back home.i smell a very strong smell of petrol at the right rear wheels of my car.

The questions is why?
1 : Is my fuel line leaking?
2 : or is it normal?
3 : Any other place can leak?

the smell is very strong and can consider dangerous right?i already jack up my car and found that there i no bocor what so ever..so,what should i do??