Sabah!

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
wassup!! U guys, just because of TFTF:Tokyo Drift, everyone is into drift. Kinda silly..... yiaha!! Good thing I'm an otai like reintel..
For me that movie is nothing deep bout drift...and drifting....love that since i was 6gred.

Aaron! Aaron! go dori-dori forum board and we contact there more. Kekekeke

suzuka-twu

Apr 22, 2006
haha..u said drag in sabah is rare??i'm from TAWAU,u guys from kk can come down to TAWAU on 26 & 27 Ogos 2006 coz there is a DRAG battle over here.It is the 3 time we organiz the drag.It is not illegal...COME..COME..COME TO TAWAU!!!

dONt mis this event or u'r will be regrat.....hahaha....

TheodoreR

Apr 30, 2006
Hahaha, cool then. Its good to know ppl actually love drifting from the heart and not some movie. Yiaha!

AxTiara, jgn lupa race kita nanti K?! Haha ;p

suzuka-twu

Apr 22, 2006
If u want to see the real Drag,u go to Tawau on 26 & 27 Ogos this month..we oredy organiz Drag for 3 time..please dont say sabah Drag is rare ok coz i'm also from Tawau,Sabah...This Drag is not legal one..Tawau is waiting for u all guys...
Lets make this event Hapening...!!!!!!!!!COME VISIT TAWAU...!!!!

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Yes suzuka, is already been stated drag is not realy rare in Sabah and btw we're currently in drifting section.

Ya Aaron! Most cun GL of KK i can say, yeah dori-dori i think is the same aaron we know....from FohSang. This is the first aaron i knew, second is FF slider that one.

Daihatsu Mira

Jan 23, 2005
fuh...drifting ar....
later tawau will make one....hehe....
dun know when oh....
haha....

-sky-

Apr 2, 2006
hopefully not only tawau, let it b 1 in kudat, tambunan, sandakan, lahad datu till kk! so dat we can make our own GP 4 drifting in sabah.....
hehe.......

reintel

Jul 27, 2004
suzuka-twu said:
If u want to see the real Drag,u go to Tawau on 26 & 27 Ogos this month..we oredy organiz Drag for 3 time..please dont say sabah Drag is rare ok coz i'm also from Tawau,Sabah...This Drag is not legal one..Tawau is waiting for u all guys...
Lets make this event Hapening...!!!!!!!!!COME VISIT TAWAU...!!!!
u mean not legal!?? wow, like dis i wont send our car for the drag! hehehe......

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
yeah yeah!! me from sabah too!! penampang..haha...lintas many nice car...near restoran eddie there got one...n many lar...haha...

TheodoreR

Apr 30, 2006
Yiaha!! Good proposal there. Legal racing. Hopefully will become a reality.

There’s no better way to kick off the new year, automotive wise, then with the Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS), the Mecca for JDM aficionados. While we are still scheduled for weekly therapy sessions to treat the severe depression from not being able to attend TAS, Zerotohundred.com’s close friend and proprietor of Motorsport Playground, Remus, was reporting live from...