H22A thread

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Noob here. Hehehe..
Hello to all H22's seniors.

Well, im planning to swap H22A into my accord SM4,
but not sure go with A/T or M/T. Suggestion?
Sorry if this topic has been covered.

What's good with LSD transmission?

Cheers,
Will.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
willie_hwl said:
Noob here. Hehehe..
Hello to all H22's seniors.

Well, im planning to swap H22A into my accord SM4,
but not sure go with A/T or M/T. Suggestion?
Sorry if this topic has been covered.

What's good with LSD transmission?

Cheers,
Will.

If u got budget and don mind traffic jam, then go for H22A manual, the power is there!!! else, go for auto lo

axlroll

Apr 21, 2006
Hi to H22A sifus,

I'm newbies here. Just bought a 2nd hand accord about 2 months ago. Bolow are my specs.

Honda Accord Model CD-4
Year make :1996; Reg 1999
Original Engine : F20B
Current Engine : H22A (transplanted in 2004) by previous owner.

Since I can consider myself as Vtec dummy, I hope u guys share your experience and thought with me.

I need to know...which are reliable and affordable Honda workshop in Klang valley preferably in Puchong or Subang/USJ area as I really need to go for major check up.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
axlroll said:
Hi to H22A sifus,

I'm newbies here. Just bought a 2nd hand accord about 2 months ago. Bolow are my specs.

Honda Accord Model CD-4
Year make :1996; Reg 1999
Original Engine : F20B
Current Engine : H22A (transplanted in 2004) by previous owner.

Since I can consider myself as Vtec dummy, I hope u guys share your experience and thought with me.

I need to know...which are reliable and affordable Honda workshop in Klang valley preferably in Puchong or Subang/USJ area as I really need to go for major check up.

hi brother, I am thomas, staying in puchong......i always give my friend to service my car, his workshop is at Bukit Serdang. Their works are clean and tiny, i am very satisfy after convertion of my enigne there. if u wan to go to my friend's workshop, feel free to give me a call, i can bring u there....

my number 012 -282 9199 (thomas heng)

axlroll

Apr 21, 2006
Thank thomas heng for valueble info. I'm staying in Puchong Permai. Office in Seri Kembangan....opposite New Jusco. I think it's not far from Bukit Serdang rite?

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
If u got budget and don mind traffic jam, then go for H22A manual, the power is there!!! else, go for auto lo
Hello Thomas, my name is obvious la, hehee anyway,
can call me Will.

So can u explain the goods and bads of LSD ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Will.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
axlroll said:
Thank thomas heng for valueble info. I'm staying in Puchong Permai. Office in Seri Kembangan....opposite New Jusco. I think it's not far from Bukit Serdang rite?
yup yup, it is not far.
if u come from astro....it is only 2km from astro.:regular_smile:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
willie_hwl said:
Hello Thomas, my name is obvious la, hehee anyway,
can call me Will.

So can u explain the goods and bads of LSD ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Will.

LSD ar.... i only know LSD main function is more on cornering, when u take cornering, LSD can stable your car by manage your force of 4 wheels.....another word, the cornering will be much more better.

For pick up, LSD will also help, becos the 2 wheel is spining togerther, u can feel your car is jumping.....:regular_smile:

disadvantage of LSD ar.....i donno wo....i think my explanation is not really clear, if u wan to know in details, u can try to search in ZTH forum, cos i got post it long time ago, which is Main function of LSD....:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
LSD ar.... i only know LSD main function is more on cornering, when u take cornering, LSD can stable your car by manage your force of 4 wheels.....another word, the cornering will be much more better.

For pick up, LSD will also help, becos the 2 wheel is spining togerther, u can feel your car is jumping.....:regular_smile:

disadvantage of LSD ar.....i donno wo....i think my explanation is not really clear, if u wan to know in details, u can try to search in ZTH forum, cos i got post it long time ago, which is Main function of LSD....:regular_smile:
i'm just telling what i know, if wrong pls correct it.

every car also got a differential, so when corner all the power n torque will goes to 1 wheel only that's y will slow in corner ...n the car which with LSD both wheel will get the power b torque on corner but depend on how many was LSD u using n the power seperate will diff......so when corner will more faster....

but disadvantage is the car will hving more under steer for FF car ...over steer for FR car but also depend on how many way LSD u using ..more way more danger.....for FF car its dangerous when corner mayb can't turn n straight crash...for high power FR will over steer n spin ...

i just know a little on LSD ...if ur car tune n setting correctly n match with the correct LSD it will b safe :shades_smile:

what's the DRIFT king TSUCHIYA KEIICHI said : tuning car, total balance was important :shades_smile:

Last edited:

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
hisha said:
i'm just telling what i know, if wrong pls correct it.

every car also got a differential, so when corner all the power n torque will goes to 1 wheel only that's y will slow in corner ...n the car which with LSD both wheel will get the power b torque on corner but depend on how many was LSD u using n the power seperate will diff......so when corner will more faster....

but disadvantage is the car will hving more under steer for FF car ...over steer for FR car but also depend on how many way LSD u using ..more way more danger.....for FF car its dangerous when corner mayb can't turn n straight crash...for high power FR will over steer n spin ...

i just know a little on LSD ...if ur car tune n setting correctly n match with the correct LSD it will b safe :shades_smile:

what's the DRIFT king TSUCHIYA KEIICHI said : tuning car, total balance was important :shades_smile:
well said lam......:shades_smile:

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Thanks for the replies guys, hehee..

So there isnt really a big difference with LSD tranny compare to normal h22a tranny?

So for the meantime if i swapped h22a with manual transmission, i always can swap to LSD tranny in the future?

I want to know what are all h22a sifu's comments on h22a autos and manuals.

:_:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
willie_hwl said:
Thanks for the replies guys, hehee..

So there isnt really a big difference with LSD tranny compare to normal h22a tranny?

So for the meantime if i swapped h22a with manual transmission, i always can swap to LSD tranny in the future?

I want to know what are all h22a sifu's comments on h22a autos and manuals.

:_:

of course manual is better lar

accord21

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
hello bro...

newbiees here..pls dont stop talking about H22A...seems like this thread will stop soon..no body interested anymore....just want to know the differences between h22a accord & h22a prelude...somebody mentioned that the h22a prelude is more stronger than h22a accord...is it true?? how about bhp and whp??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a Carvox CX-990 ( aka Radiostar King-Eagle ) 2 way lcd alarm a 2 month ago. I got it installed and it was working fine. Now it got cold the remote starter will not start. It only starts when the engine is warm. What happens wile the engine is cold is: it will crank for a second and shutoff and siren goes off at that time.
I got the system on ebay and got it professionally installed all together $300+
I took it back to the shop they checked and rechecked all connections for 2hr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience