Need help on Exhaust system to choose..please.

bro_torex

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
Hello..

I want to know all of your opinion for VTEC Twin Cam engine exhaust system.

I want the exhaust system that will produce "bass" sound rather than nyaring that will sakit my telinga when vtec kick.

anyone knows the good exhaust system for twin cam vtec that produce bass sound from your experienced???

Thanks guys.

bro_torex

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
For b20B engine guys..

bro_torex

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Just a thought, since the only way we make the bass sound on most standard cars is by using insanely stupid huge muffler exits.

What actually causes the bass sound? Restriction? or something else?

As for having the high pitched whine from the exhaust.. it's only when you're accelerating isn't it? I dunno about you guys, but when I reach highway crusing speeds and maintain it, the bordermax is actually quite quiet. (I mean from the outside as well, as my friend driving with his windows open testifies.

Town driving.. err.. not so quiet.. since each time I downshift.. I get the engine braking rumble... hehe....

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
I would also recommend Mugen exhaust. Its not as annoying as some of the other brands out there.

bro_torex

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
i can't use less than 2.5" outlet.

Mugen outlet is small.

Is there any other than Mugen exhaust??

serindit

Apr 10, 2006
Alo geng.........i just want to ask about the piping setting of b16a auto..........

what kind of muffler, street flow or s-flow? n need the center bullet or not........tq

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
mynnDAWG said:
i'll go for Apexi N1 with Apexi centre bullet any day...

or spoon mufler...
how many center bullet? 1 enough? original route piping?
zenden twisted center bullet any good?

**my tanabe loud like mad :retarded:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi,

Wanna try J's Racing latest Full Titainium FX Series exhaust system. Piping is full titainium including center and rear box also titainium. Damn light and minimum restriction and not too noisy. But heavy price. hehe.. Check their website for details and picture www.jsracing.co.jp

PM me if you want to get them

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday my GF car windows was smashed on the driver side. item lost is some coins,cd player,cds.
happened in sg chua area(behind Venus) according to resident there ,few car in the area received the same fate
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience