Dec 13, 2004
bro..

what platform ur using?

r u really online trading or just virtual trading on profit u showed

Last edited:

champion white

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
can u show ur screen shot forex trading?

u says 'we' its mean u not play alone rite?

repeating Q....whats your platform?

Last edited:

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
bro.. maybe u can give us some brief all this cause there will be lots of quest in our mind mer.. a bit more info then i think we will start calling u..

don8525

May 10, 2005
malaysia
warning to u all...this company is a scam company..i repeat..SCAM COMPANY!!the person might not know anything about it...im one of the victim..they claim prestigen profits limited is a license broker...actually it's a platform from machau u can enter both of the website n tell me what is the diff www.prestigen.biz and www.tradefinance-ltd.co.uk except the layout...actually its a long story if i want to tell here... to rayracer im so sorry...how month already u do dis market..go find a real company n do more research...dont blame me...i just tell da truth so no one else cheated by this kind of company...

Last edited:

don8525

May 10, 2005
malaysia
dude...i know u r from hexa commerce..its a company that introduce prestigen profits limited..n another company timely vibes sdn bhd in amcorp mall pj..they also intro ppl as broker...go check at new zealand or hong kong..whereis da company??trade finance limited is a broker that introduce by miracle force in mid valley...they also a SCAM company...ofcourse if u ask ur boss...he will say im stupid..dont listen to whatever..bla bla bla...im doing forex more that u can imagine...from scam company to real company..working for overseas n sort..im not going to damage ur post or whatsoever... but then to protect malaysians ppl from being cheat by unrensponsible company n ppl...did u have acc?only play demo all the time izzit?

don8525

May 10, 2005
malaysia
every broker must register with NFA..u see like kelfo..doing mgforex the broker is NFA registered...its sumthing like u open an accountant firm without having ACCA...so the company is illegal rite?there is more aspect to tell laa... like gfx,manfinancial,fxcm,forex.com,mgforex,jpmorgan n more...they all register with NFA n listed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings......My sister wanted to buy a new car.....She's in dilemma whether to pick rx8,caldina or altezza.....I didn't know much about these car.So,i hope sifus2 out there can help her to choose...And how about the maintainence for these cars?Is it easy to get and how much would it cost?Which car is worth the money?Btw,she wanted to use the car for daily use...... :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience