Zth Members Banting

4G56

Sep 29, 2005
hi

hello putra4767, how is your rim job coming along?
just wanted to know whether can get sport springs in potong kereta or not?.....is it worth it to get one from there?.......thanx dude. see u this weekend....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....the drift was very good....very professional....many D1 drifters came...went around with Ariff....very technical drifting skills...all D1 requirements....

guys im having difficulties uploading pics here...the pics are very high resoltion files and large files....how do i post it up....any ideas?...

guys...i just experienced the worst man...my car key got locked in the car with my engine running...plus it was in front of me college...quite embarassing...there is no way to unlock the car by using a ruler etc...the only way said by the locksmith is by him picking the lock and opening the door...i manage to find one and he charged me RM50 on the spot...took him roughly bout 8 mins and got it unlocked...my car was running for bout 45 mins...thank god temperature all didnt go up...all is ok...well hope u guys dun have to endure this...thanks putra4767 for the tele-support...cheers

happy modding guys!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Go register yourself at photobucket.com or some other hosting website and link them here.

That's some experience I have gone through with me ex car before haha :laugh: It was afternoon with the engine on for about 1 hour plus. Turbo summore :laugh:

You still haven't answered my question la Short. Where's the coverage/feature story about D1 Round 3 Shah Alam?

Regards;

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

4G56 - Rim Job Completed Sunday Itself.....(DIY laa apa lagi )
This weekend ON !! Swimming & Got Fun Fare summore in Sg Mas !
- Sports sprinng in potong kereta normally difficult to find.
Anyway, new one is very cheap oledy man...esp for 1.3/1.5.
We can check with Thiley..Maybe he'll have.

Shortshifter - Glad u got it sorted...Yeah like Jun said, where's the Covering ?

4G56

Sep 29, 2005
hi

thanx putra4767, see u this weekend. wil be back tomolo.
good to hear u got ur rim done.

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
szupp guys?how ya all doin?its been sometime ahh...
putra4767-heard u got ur rims new colours?i not yet see it la..i came the other day for rally practice...but didnt have the chance to meet u up..niways,will do comin week...other that,apa crita?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Yo Bro !!

I saw ur car around but neva see u........

Anyway this week i will come if therez a practise.........

Other then that...all ok only....................c ya

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...rally practise the other day was good...team pertamina indonesia also performed well...damm powerful lah the evo6....and the anti-lag from the motec is just so loud....damm chun lah....preparation for Asia Pacific Rally Championship has begun...the car is going through its final stages of prep...works on gearbox is going oon now....will be completed soon...will update u guys soon...

JUN-i dun have a copy of the Q&A with keeichi for round3 the other day...will get it from the writer and PM u or something...he hasnt mailed me the copy...cheers....did u go for last saturday drift event?

happy modding...!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
drift

hi guys !

Rallly preps seem to be goood.....

There are signs of reviving the drift machine (NR) already.........

Keep it Coming shortshifter !!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Looks like a boring weekend.....4G56 not being around........and others..

I will just have to go 4 drag now with shortshifter.......:confused_smile: :confused_smile:

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...how was the weekemd?...mine was bit boring...

did anyone go for drag battle?...how was it?...

putra-hows your air intake sys progressing?...happy with the custamizations i did for ya?...did it for WNU204 as well...running superbly...higher revs and the push is there...it will definitely perform better with the heat shield...ddont u think so?

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day guys.. can i do some survey here?
If your car rev at 2k rpm with neutral gear than you turn on the aircond, how many rpm does it drop?

Mine dropped 700-800rpm if i rev to 2k rpm with neutral gear, but no drop while it AC compressor kicks in when idling.

Things i've checked

1:Throttle body OK
2:AC compressor clutch OK
3:AC control valve OK

Above all was ok, so what is KOing? :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience