Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...how r you all...looks like one friend just got hitched...was a good wedding....did enjoy...very intresting...

count me in for swimming guys....was fun....and its a good work out...!

how r you JUN?...long time no see....hows ur car?...

putra-got new look on your wheels....loks good....!!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....

putra-yeah been busy taking my cousins around...they came from US and china...so just taking them around...wil try to be back tonight...will give u guys a buzz yeah...there is a need for a TT?

putra-u free on sunday afternoon?...can follow me to Shapadu highway one of the rest areas...?...need to cover an event for a high speed drift....most probly will be going....Jane just called me...she ask me to take part as well but unfortunately i dun have car now...how sad...so u let me know ok....cheers.

by the way guys....i was in pantai kelanang on sunday afternoon....saw a convoy for bout 30 wira rally style (libero) there...guess they came through the old road or something like that....they were all parked and massive height extensions...dashat lah nowadays....

happy modding!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....

putra-yeah been busy taking my cousins around...they came from US and china...so just taking them around...wil try to be back tonight...will give u guys a buzz yeah...there is a need for a TT?

putra-u free on sunday afternoon?...can follow me to Shapadu highway one of the rest areas...?...need to cover an event for a high speed drift....most probly will be going....Jane just called me...she ask me to take part as well but unfortunately i dun have car now...how sad...so u let me know ok....cheers.

by the way guys....i was in pantai kelanang on sunday afternoon....saw a convoy for bout 30 wira rally style (libero) there...guess they came through the old road or something like that....they were all parked and massive height extensions...dashat lah nowadays....

happy modding!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:laugh: I saw that convoy of Rally style Wiras in Morib as well...all parked in the parking area in front of the football field.

Regards;

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....

yeah thats the one...tey had a team name as well...but i cant remember....wow dashat lah these guys nowadays....some massive make up going on lah....probly malaysia got some upcoming karakhit singhs lah....hehehe....

how r yu civic?....where have u been?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Btg

Yo guys, i was also in Morib last weekend & saw quite a number of wiras rally style parked...

Looked like a mega gathering !!

Anyway, about the drift thing, i will confirm sometime this week.

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
Shahpadu highway

putra-yeah just let me know about it ok....ill give u a call one of this days...

guys...if u guys dnt mind...i need some directions...how do i get to shahpadu highway..there is a R&R over there..how do i get there?..need to be there this weekend...OFF THE STREETS 11 is back...miss the old drifting days in sunway....now new venue....plus its higher speed....cant wait...cheers...

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Shapadu

What swith the shapadu highway ?? Is the drift event gonna be held there ?

It's actually straight from Jaya Jusco Klang all the way & you will join the
highway........

Very easy only.......

4G56

Sep 29, 2005
hello

guys swimming on this saturday.....after that some seafood

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
oh its that easy lah....yeah the drift is gonna be along the highway at the R&R...its gonna be real good...tactical corners n higher speeds and more...so gonna be fun....i might be covering a story once again...thats y....

swimming n seafood sounds good....been a while since we did that combination....cheers!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
And where's the feature story on D1 Round 3 Shah Alam u said u were covering? I don't read NST so please update us in here..a link or anything would be fine :_:

Wanna see and read about what the media perceives about the local drift scene and what type of image it gives to the general public...

Regards;

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Btg

4G56 - That sounds like a plan !

Shortshifter - yeah, where's da write up man ??
- By the way, i read the write up about the BMW by Jeremy...
1 whole page in NST man....But i think he's not that gud in
elaborating bout cars yet. The way i read. (You need to teach
him sum advance insights )

JUN - saw ur car front of Modern yestarday wif the local S14...

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:laugh: haha ya was yum cha-ing there. And correction, it's a S13 :_:

Regards;

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

juN - OOh S13...I'm not gud with these car models.Thnx:regular_smile:

Looks like Mr Shortshifter is one of the upcoming stars is the Drift Scenes
in Malaysia ...With Event Covering & etc etc............

How was the Shapadu Drift by the way ??????????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a wira 1.5 carburator engine........can i switch my standard engine to turbo engine?.......plz any sifu tell me! izzit possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience