huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Tom said:
huakenny

your account was never deleted.
your posts have been deleted by the moderators due to its commercial contents.

yes, just do exactly like the directions says and it will not go wrong
so tomolo i wil bankin to u via maybank2u n send u the transaction history...

thanks and sorry for troublesome u....pai seh:_:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi huakenny

thank you for having interest in The Marketplace Merchants account
Thanks for the trouble

Thanks
Tom

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi c-ground

it appears randomly

i personally have seen your banner appear countless of times.
according to the statistics, your banner has appeared more than 100,000 times to date.

Also, The Marketplace Merchants account actually includes other benefits like bigger PM box and so on

Thanks
Tom

FarinaRacer

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Bangi - Sek 7
www.e-kereta.com
Tom said:
hi c-ground

it appears randomly

i personally have seen your banner appear countless of times.
according to the statistics, your banner has appeared more than 100,000 times to date.

Also, The Marketplace Merchants account actually includes other benefits like bigger PM box and so on

Thanks
Tom
Can you re-consider e-kereta.com banner in market place ?
TQ

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
I sincerely think the administrator should reconsider about slotting in ads about marketplace merchant recruitment as a random banner along with the merchant's banners. I saw this more often than any other merchant's banners.

Actually I wonder how the random banner works. The past 3 minute, I tried to click on the marketplace categories, all I see is zth own banners recruiting for marketplace merchants (7 times), and the WRC banners (4 times). Nothing else.

Jul 19, 2006
Its Me

hello tom, i don't know where else to post this. I havent visited your website for so long, it has changed so much. abit confusing for me, i honestly think its just me! anyway, i thought of just letting you know i'm working in Mitsubishi Motors Corporation in Japan now! with manjie, on internship.

I was researching on one of Mitsu's new cars in Taiwan, then came upon some car forum and recalled about yours, so i gave it a visit and read your review on the Mitsubishi Lancer. It's so whimsical to read about what you have to say about our cars! haha.

Anyway i hope everything's good on your side; your family as well. :) send my regards to them.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
TOM:

I tried again to see my banner. Well sad to say it does not appear. All i see again is the recruitment banner for marketplace merchant and banner of WRC. I am wondering what had happened !!

Seems like we are wasting money joining this program. Sales does not improve at all from this program. Connection to the server is so slow until I decided to use emails instead of PM. Although 200PM box allocated also useless to be already. Its a waste of time trying to read and reply even 5 or 6 PMs. The same time I can reply 10-15 emails already.

Rampant activities on non-merchant selling product in marketplace. Too many ppl selling things. I post in the morning, by evening it will be way in page 7 or 8. Maybe u should have allowed sticky post (even limited 1 sticky for each category in the marketplace is good) for merchants. No improvement I think there won't be many current Merchants that is going to renew the service. Please consider our woes, although Marketplace Merchants is only a small group of ppl paying nominal fees compared with your other big time guys, I sincerely wish that some improvement can me make to help everybody.

To be frank too, I never even seen C-Ground banner ads at all.

And why you dissable the signature when we post in marketplace, its a waste of time everytime I want some banner have to link everything to make up of a banner, our number of post counter also dun seems to increse at all.

Last edited:

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
I second HMS's opinion and input.

Whenever i see a little dot on the banner space, I know that that's my banner. I know it by clearing the cache, reloading the page, and repeat this until i see a dot. When i check the cache, i can see my banner in the cache but not in the webpage. What's wrong?

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
Is it Tom is sleeping, or just ignoring our feedback !! :Not_Impressed:

Or maybe its just plain unimportant to him........

I still didn't manage to see any other Merchant's banner, except WRCs and zth Merketplace Merchant Recruitment Advert.

I think we are wasting money here.

I also like to express that accessing zth is really slow, loading the pages take way above average time. Its no more fun accessing zth. Its a waiting game nowadays.

My IP is 60.48.111.143 in case somebody want to check. Streamyx 1Mbps. Don't blame streamyx cos I have no problems in terms on speed when accessing other forums, either hosted in the US, Europe or Asean.

C-Ground:
At least you still see some dots, I plainly didn't see any other banners except WRC's.

Regards,
Unsatisfied forummer and Marketplace Merchant

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience