opinion on paint pls ???

ahchi

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
SA
levin said:
What u guy think if a AE92 painted to a EK yellow colour(phoenix yellow Y-56) ???
Just want to change my car colour from SILVER to some other special colour :emoticon_U: !
Is this the colour you are looking for?

BTW, I also plan to paint my car later, thinking of the colour like Nissan Murrano dark orange (or like the first batch Vios orange, but darker in colour), jujst don't know will it match or not.

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
if its the same as the s2000 2k yellow then i say go for it man. coz that colour damn nice... like jun hyper lemon... if me i would spray the side mirrors black... exactly like the pic ahchi provided... coz if the side mirrors same colour also looks weird... too bright.. plus next time if rempit come bang and got scratches cheaper to touch up...

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
hey bro.. i vote for the pearly white la.. and the door frame there spray black... damn nice... i saw before... but u really need to rajin to wash ur car lo..
actually i also thinking to spray my seg white .. but.. worry to wash car la..
keke

levin

1,000 RPM
Dec 12, 2004
Visit site
ahchi said:
Is this the colour you are looking for?

BTW, I also plan to paint my car later, thinking of the colour like Nissan Murrano dark orange (or like the first batch Vios orange, but darker in colour), jujst don't know will it match or not.
Yeah ! this colour i've mention here .:angel_smile:
ahchi, that colour is too low profile leh , put some sharp sharp colour let everybody know u're coming .:secret:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
the yellow i mention i got a friend who recently sprayed... so far wash once a weak no problem... no streaking and water spots...

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
levin said:
pearl white or champion white !
cannot lah deh . i stay in a condominium so no place to let me wash car lah and btw everyday i have to work sooooo no time to wash car loh .....

So can this Yellow colour tahan kotor or not ????

oooo.... So go for Metalite Blue or Silver colour lor.. hard to see the kotor

sirap_limau

Jul 8, 2005
kl
yellow seem like uptown teksi (perdana) heheh jus kidding .... what your hearts say's hehe ... just do it hehe

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
silver is the best loh. got dirt can't really see... reflects heat well.... scratches also can't really see... but very common lah... very uncle car colour... ahahha... unless you get deep silver... gunmetal colour liddat... nice...

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
Go for brighter colour such as white, yello or silver.... dark colours can visibly shows even the slightest dents on your car especially for more than 10 years old car as the metal fon to loose the surface shapes... try to see an old car... visible to see the paintjob is slightly wavy....

white or bright colours covers the problem but.... you will have ensure the gap (fender to door, door to door etc etc) are the same... if not... it will be asy to see some gaps are large from another... and dark colour covers this issue...

dark colour also not suitable for our car.. it is hot and promote rusts..... too hot+ humidity is a risk...

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
hahahhaha

bro levin..

paint ur car champion whitelaaa.nice maaa..hehheheh..:omg_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The one thing that really put me off about using ONR is dirt would literally stick on the microfiber cloth and I had to resort to really hard scrubbing and, even then, I'm not able to wash most of them off. Considering how sensitive microfiber cloths are, these kind of scrubbing would tremendously shorten it's useful life. Good quality microfiber cloths are not cheap and difficult to find over here and I just can't convince myself to use those cheapo ones. I've also tried using the Schmitt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience