Mivec Club

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
kenneth7x said:
hi guys.. erm.. im running a mivec now and a lsd full lock gearbox.. with the ktak ktak sound... is there anybody out there who has a non lsd mivec gearbox or the original lsd gearbox without the ktak sound that wish to exchange?? oh by the way guys.. where u guys normally hang out in kl?? cause im not from kl and wish to go there for a holiday and look for u guys... :regular_smile:
dude i think the LSD full lock is very good what not like the non LSD and ori LSD gearbox...the sound huh hehehe full lock like mine also sound like that specially when U turn...

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
if u wan lsd must have the ktak ktak sound... if u dun wan the sound exchange with any one here without lsd gb can soft ur problem...

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
wei all the Tall HAnd !! This sunday wanna go gokart anot ??

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
zenegar..there is a go kart expert here ler (Ah lek)..he play quite well..don play play o..

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Good morning guys, i've got a question here as i dunno what's the current "market price" for Greddy eManage blue installation for a car in KL now. The reason i asked is bcoz i would like to know how much would i be spending for the whole setup for my car...... tried asking few of the rookie members here & they couldnt provide me the rough estimation.

So anyone here care to share with me here? What i would like to know is the price that installer/tuner charges me for the installation & tuning of the eManage in my car. I was told that KSP Power does a good job installing eManage currently in Klang Valley.:confused_smile: :cry_smile:

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Mivec LSD

Bro...
I have the ori LSD 1.5 way factory fit Mivec LSD if you want to trade. No ktak-ktak sound

kenneth7x said:
hi guys.. erm.. im running a mivec now and a lsd full lock gearbox.. with the ktak ktak sound... is there anybody out there who has a non lsd mivec gearbox or the original lsd gearbox without the ktak sound that wish to exchange?? oh by the way guys.. where u guys normally hang out in kl?? cause im not from kl and wish to go there for a holiday and look for u guys... :regular_smile:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
guys Go kart sunday on a not ?
so far confirm

1) ZeNeGeR with 2 more friend (Citybank top 2 kart 5 years back)
2) Hyperrev 6313 4 times KL champion undefeated (If u see his tail light consider u win)
3) Advan

any one else ? PLease confirm Sunday 11am Shah alam go kart

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
nd4ever said:
Good morning guys, i've got a question here as i dunno what's the current "market price" for Greddy eManage blue installation for a car in KL now. The reason i asked is bcoz i would like to know how much would i be spending for the whole setup for my car...... tried asking few of the rookie members here & they couldnt provide me the rough estimation.

So anyone here care to share with me here? What i would like to know is the price that installer/tuner charges me for the installation & tuning of the eManage in my car. I was told that KSP Power does a good job installing eManage currently in Klang Valley.:confused_smile: :cry_smile:
go to amoil & look for jackie. the price is rm1650 inc. ignition harness & dyno tune.

Jun 28, 2006
duno if i should ask here, its my 2nd post after all :P

erm... wats the market price for a 4g92 mivec md half cut + rear disc + oil tank + installation a?

gona do it on my wira ab 1.3 99.

coz everything dangling around n i get all the kling klang kling klang sound since my last accident. huhuhu

shirockw

Known Member
Nov 3, 2005
any bro with mivec turbo 1.8 can advise on the benefit when retard or advance either the intake or exhaust stock mivec cams???

Also what HP are you getting on the wheel that you can share....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
mivec-pixel said:
duno if i should ask here, its my 2nd post after all :P

erm... wats the market price for a 4g92 mivec md half cut + rear disc + oil tank + installation a?

gona do it on my wira ab 1.3 99.

coz everything dangling around n i get all the kling klang kling klang sound since my last accident. huhuhu

all in, just prepare 10k.....but y u wan MD...??...just go for a normal mivec will do.....

Jun 28, 2006
changed to blacktop instead of md.
at first i thought md save fuel ma. haha...
but yesterday the machanic say the md halfcut shipment "not nice"
got those fixed liao. now juz need some bodykit + new paint job...
once i rob from the bank to touch up my interior, then i can hangout wif u guys liao :D

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
hi guys,
wanna to ask, what is mivec engine cc displacement ?? is it same cc with local 4G92p engine ?? pls advice, because my kastem form do not list down the actual cc for my engine. Thanks

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
Boyzone It should be same.. i forgot already sold my car like 3 years back

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
Hi to all MIVEC driver,
to those are wearing glasses if u or anyone want to change glasses please come find me at this place: PLANET OPTICAL
7-1,JLN PJU 8/5D,PERDANA BUSINESS CENTRE,
BANDAR BARU DAMANSARA PERDANA,47820 PETALING JAYA,
016-2339265 OR 017-2392780.
i driving ISWARA MIVEC WEH 7810. BYE AND SEE U.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone has used the evo1/2/3 oem absorbers + springs before? im looking to convert my wira GSR back to "comfortable-like-stock standard" cos ive got a baby on the way...been using adjustables for many yrs, and its time to change...

so i've asked around, and got mixed opinions, which got me all confused...i wanna go back to the stock standard comfort level, dont bother about performance anymore...so obviously oem is the way to go...question is, which oem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience