Wiring of Foldable Side Mirrors

alray

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Selangor
Hello everyone,

Would appreciate very much to know how i could wire up my side mirrors. I tried following the colours of the wires from the switch to the relay and side mirrors before installing them on my wira but could not get them working. i have tested the mirrors (direct supply of 12Vdc to the mirrors) and they work well. i tried wiring the wires according to the colour codes but fail to make them function. the original units had only 3 wires to the mirrors from the switch. Understandably replacements had 5 wires to each mirrors as to add the extra functionality of the mirrors to fold.

Now, having the switch with the folding function, relay and mirrors, can anyone tell me how i could get them to function without having to visit the car accessory shop?

i can furnish more details of the relays and the switch if necessary.

thanks.

regards,

alray

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
alray said:
Hello everyone,

Would appreciate very much to know how i could wire up my side mirrors. I tried following the colours of the wires from the switch to the relay and side mirrors before installing them on my wira but could not get them working. i have tested the mirrors (direct supply of 12Vdc to the mirrors) and they work well. i tried wiring the wires according to the colour codes but fail to make them function. the original units had only 3 wires to the mirrors from the switch. Understandably replacements had 5 wires to each mirrors as to add the extra functionality of the mirrors to fold.

Now, having the switch with the folding function, relay and mirrors, can anyone tell me how i could get them to function without having to visit the car accessory shop?

i can furnish more details of the relays and the switch if necessary.

thanks.

regards,

alray
this topic already been highlight here.maybe u search it.got diagram also...cheers..

alray

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Selangor
Would appreciate if i could get to the mentioned page. i have not seen it yet. Any idea what the title would be? Thanks.

alray

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Selangor
Any help guys?

if not, it looks like i have to get it done at the car accessory shop.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zthrian,

if u guys have experience with drag racing either 300m or 400m, please share ur knowledge & infos on which header/extractor works best for drag racing especially on NA setup.Thanks

wiramax
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience