[wta] what is this thing called? what it does?

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
hi guys

some time ago, i opened a thread asking about my engine check light takes some time to lit off, esp in the morning. and while the check light is on, i cant even start my engine. even using ecu diagnostic tool cant detect the prob.

yesterday, a honda mechanic check my car, and suggest to change/check the main relay and this thing.. what is this thing called? the mech did mentioned "something"-switch [located under the distributor]

he change this thing 1st, while main relay may be next if problem still occur. and it seems this thing solved my problem for a while.. :X-:

thanx

edy7311

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
Engine Coolant Temp [ECT]..

if new, dun know the price. but, u can ask fellow here who convert their engine. buy that thing or maybe, can get for FOC! last time got same problem on my stock d15b.

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Engine Coolant Temp, a kind of sensor?
so if it detects the coolant temp wrongly, check engine may lit up?
seems making sense to my previous problem
before replacing the thing, i always had problem starting the engine when its cold [morning/raining]

got it for rm30 [used] + labour >__<

thanx for the info :)

edy7311

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
same wit my last d15b! several time, temp above the half mark.. this sensor spoil already. check lite always on. off when engine is cold!

think, rm30 is reasonable price!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:mad: Just now i saw a wira hit a motorcycle and he run away.The motorcyclist badly hurt.I can't see what is the wira plate no.If someone at there just now and saw this incident.Please help this motorcyclist and report to the police.I don't want let this celaka run away like this.Hit someone and run away
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience