Is 64K for a DC2 type R convert worth it? Pls help

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
integramania.....yeah, will intro myself there next week when the car is officially mine. i also hope its really stage 3 crower (cos all the documents and serial number there also). need the opinions of other experts for integra on my new beauty :)

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
i reckoned its gonna be VERY very hard to find that auto ecu
thats equipped with TCS especially. Furthermore its for the DB8 Integra. The TCS model ECUs are non-chippable. Having TCS, ABS and LSD is actually not a cool thing sometimes when problem starts to arise.

dgtalpunk said:
just wanna share....
i just got this Teg DB8 auto... 1 month ago..
the car is quite stock except for the xtractor..
the car worked fine... and recently... the ECU half dead.. just like that..
have to turn the keys 3 to 5 times.. only then it will start... battery is okay...
after start... it will be okay for the next 2 minutes... then all lights on the meter cluster will flash like disco.... the TCS, ABS, car radio on by itself, power windows will be moving romantically taking 4 seconds to wind down. even the alarm light oso blink.. all intermittenly... car will jerk ... floor down oso wont move...
sum say wiring prob,.. but the ECU casing there got dried water stain...
hv to visit the workshop again...

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
go tell lar....i DARE u..cheh....

integramania,
wei,u dun complain no track day ler..i was der whn it happened..whr were u?u dun come dun day ppl no do track day ler..cheh!apara..hahahah

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
integramania,
dun hehehe me ler.....if i ALL d way frm KUANTAN can know abt it n make it,u got no excuse ler..how many time i wanna emphasise,follow d club..not d club follow u?kapish?now i heheheheh u beck...

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
wah....!!! for the 1st time u said something with so much sense mate! hehehe....!!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
compared w m,ur a noobie in HCOC...i've been PREACHING dis thinggy in d club 4 soooooooo long ler whn i was well-known as SPAMMER MAXIMUS in d good ol HCOC days....ask any veterens n they'll tell u how many postings i'm capable of in 1 day..heheh

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
i'm not talking abt spamming or posting champion, i'm saying that this is the 1st time i heard u spoke something right for the club. i have no interest to compete with u in this kind of nonsense spamming thingy. hehe...

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
yeah 399 u better don't...u will never win with this fella...

akuma....baskit i forgot how to get login into the HCOC website liao...since so damn long never masuk....can u pls inform me when the next track day is? dun shoot me on this ah (Bullet proof vest ON)....

or maybe 399 can you please let me know?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
integramania said:
yeah 399 u better don't...u will never win with this fella...

akuma....baskit i forgot how to get login into the HCOC website liao...since so damn long never masuk....can u pls inform me when the next track day is? dun shoot me on this ah (Bullet proof vest ON)....

or maybe 399 can you please let me know?
integramania...if u need to reset ur password for HCOC site PM me with ur membership no. and login id.....

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blackbeast,
damn...seriously i can't even remember my login id..how arr??all i can remember is my membership no...038 i think..thx 2 Salty Teh who's still keeping my membership card...