D.I.Y Megasquirt

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
wah akat, maybe one of this days we go jalan pasar 2gether wan ar? we go shopping. btw, any1 here got a eprom programmer?

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
plasma - wat will the cost be buddy? i mean fully built....

rdputera

Apr 26, 2006
Akat said:
approx. RM200.. i did once... add another RM20 for the stimulator and RM100 for megaview.. the relay board just use the existed relay u have...
do u fabricate the pcb by your self? how much it cost pcb for main board V3, relay board, megaview n megastim? being understand that the main board is 4 layer schematic... n what abour the LCD n MAP sensor? can we find it in jalan pasar?

Akat

Feb 7, 2006
PCB can ask my friend at JB do it for us... he doing in his free time, the boss doesnt know :) - as for V2.2 is OK already... realy board i think still can use the stock one,... megaview, maybe have to add another approx. RM200 cos it need another MicroC.. and i have stimulator, no need for each of u guys since u can use ur friends stim just to test in the first place before fitting it.. and also i have the programmer..

Akat

Feb 7, 2006
btw, PCB is not a probs, i can do it the 2 layers one in no time, but a slightly bigger though

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
akat!!!! greattttt!!!
im in.....lemme know wats the total cost here buddy :-)

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
and which part of KL r u from? Im at Pandah INdah, Cheras....near the famous Steven's COrner lar...

Akat

Feb 7, 2006
MS - RM200
MV - RM200

that is my 'own' price for doing it 'myself' for my 'own' car...

Kodiak_gbl

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Johor
Visit site
Akat said:
MS - RM200
MV - RM200

that is my 'own' price for doing it 'myself' for my 'own' car...
wow cool.

Guys, maybe can make a list of those who are interseted. :) I know I am. Can get the PCB done and get the components. Maybe cheaper in bulk.

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
OK.

1. fzavier
2. Kodiak
3. pinkdotdesigns

bro, count me in. Im very intrested. btw dude, how about the wirring harness then?

But from my understanding the v3 is much better than the ver2.2 because it has a prototyping area. Secondly is, are you running the MegaSquirtII daughtercard (addon) or the standard MegaSquirt? The daughtercard is required to run the MSeS software rite?

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
wanna join la..hehe

1. fzavier
2. Kodiak
3. pinkdotdesigns
4. lancersr20
5.zamiex

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna share with u guys...

Cuz it's only cost u around RM7
1) RM5 - for the Flat Black can spray (make sure it's a Dove Flat Black can spray...)
2) Sand paper

Here how it goes...

1) first the head...chop shop condition...

2) then...wash n clean it...

3) sand paper the head, until all the paint remove...(u can also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience