TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
spec... H22A BB4 VTEC. needs new suspensions, brakes and a bloody body kit. hehe. i'll post up a pic of my car soon. very very stock. maybe just the cheap 17 inch rims might stand out.

anyone know where to custom make a body kit? the whole bumper perhaps? =P carbon hoods? bear's hood is awesome

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
jcyex said:
spec... H22A BB4 VTEC. needs new suspensions, brakes and a bloody body kit. hehe. i'll post up a pic of my car soon. very very stock. maybe just the cheap 17 inch rims might stand out.

anyone know where to custom make a body kit? the whole bumper perhaps? =P carbon hoods? bear's hood is awesome
bro u from perak rite ? i got friend doing custom bodykit in KL pandan indah ....if u interested can ask my friend to give best price....about carbon hood ah ..got to go asking for quotation from racecraft... bear hood's was carbon look only hehehehe

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
hisha said:
bro u from perak rite ? i got friend doing custom bodykit in KL pandan indah ....if u interested can ask my friend to give best price....about carbon hood ah ..got to go asking for quotation from racecraft... bear hood's was carbon look only hehehehe
cool... i make trips back home sometimes. wouldn't mind just making a trip to get my car fixed. haha..
what kind of designs does he do? any kind i want?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
jcyex said:

jcyex = thanx thankx.. my hood is not CARBON Fibre. its STICKER only. the reason i bought it bcoz i like the vents/holes in the lower center. to go n custom to make the hood vents i really dont have time. so dun care la if sticker or ori CF.

i plan to paint the hoods later.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
jcyex said:
cool... i make trips back home sometimes. wouldn't mind just making a trip to get my car fixed. haha..
what kind of designs does he do? any kind i want?
any design u want ..but the car need to put there at least 5days for full bodykit ..cos they custom each thing need at least 1 day to finish ..like this just can make sure ur bodykit hv a nice surface n handcraft

what kind of design u want u can just post the pic here n i will take it n ask my friend to quote

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
that is canards/splitters or diffuser?
this is the like the 1 u want to custom la ..some ppl called it canard..some called it splitter ..i also don know which is the true ...:Not_Impressed: ...its not for the bottom of the front bumper la ..

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
hisha said:
any design u want ..but the car need to put there at least 5days for full bodykit ..cos they custom each thing need at least 1 day to finish ..like this just can make sure ur bodykit hv a nice surface n handcraft

what kind of design u want u can just post the pic here n i will take it n ask my friend to quote
great... full bodykit sounds nice but a little too expensive for my pocket to handle. i'll probably do it piece by piece. looking for a bumper and bonnet now.. mind getting me a quote?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
jcyex said:
great... full bodykit sounds nice but a little too expensive for my pocket to handle. i'll probably do it piece by piece. looking for a bumper and bonnet now.. mind getting me a quote?
actually getting a full bodykit in once will charge more cheaper than make it piece by piece hehehe ..but of cos need to depend on ur budget la hehehe :shades_smile:

for the front bumper what style u want ? i will go n help one of the member here to quote his full bodykit this sunday so post the pic then i can help u to quote together ..n the bonnet...u want custom fiber glass ? CF bonnet is not available they hv no custom CF stuff ...n not recomemded to custom Fiber glass bonnet ...dangerous ...!! hehehe

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
just chipping in...

guyz... if any of you would like to do your bodyworks at nitro... i can try to get the best of the best price for u... well i can say that they are quite well known in their field... just offering my help... and if you guyz wouldn't have the time to go and find things for yourself... i have a friend whom is offering his servis as a runner.. just name the thing, we will try to get it for you at a good price...

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
SonicRank said:
Hi Fellow BB's,

This is sonic reporting in as a newbie. Been owning a BB1 H22A VTEC DOHC (A) LSD for the last 3 years with no kaki's, until i bumped into this site....would love to mett you guys up if there's any sessions coming up.

Hi Sonic! You have found the Prelude devils! hehehehehe......:_: :_: :_: :_:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Wow... looks like our group is getting more attention and more BB1/4 members. !! :_:

Guyz, i was thinking, why our group cannot put into the Hosted organization in the zth forum ar? hehehe

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
just chipping in...

guyz... if any of you would like to do your bodyworks at nitro... i can try to get the best of the best price for u... well i can say that they are quite well known in their field... just offering my help... and if you guyz wouldn't have the time to go and find things for yourself... i have a friend whom is offering his servis as a runner.. just name the thing, we will try to get it for you at a good price...
nitro design ? the 1 doing air-brush that 1 ?

girl thatday TT pic got ? ...:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wokie dokie....

i'm really2 :P interested in this Mivec 1.5 Mods...as i am new in this big boys toys games :D ....also currently my car is a :( 1.3 GLi wira sedan...looking at moding the car to a 4G91 heart, but then i when i found out about this mivec 1.5 thingy..i'm really2 :P interested to learn more about it...

:) hoping the PRO's, Sifu's & current user of the mivec 1.5 to help me on the specs, pro & con, engine power output, cost and also the items needed to make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience