Is 64K for a DC2 type R convert worth it? Pls help

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
bro, it's arospeed, not aerospeed.....

just seen an ori DC2 type R halfcut, rm17k.....

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
wah...still 17k, which model year? I have recently seen a 4WD DC chassis, not sure if it was a 4 or 2 door one.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i tell u,if dis particular DC2"R" kenot achieve @ least 180whp,baik bungkus ler....w d list of stuffs d car has,heh......

J101,
whn u wanna come join d 200whp club?i'm aiming 2 do dat soonz...heheheheh

integramania,
u oso lebeh 1...u wanna know abt DC2R prices,go ask combat foo lar...ahhahaha

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
hey guys, today got ORi DC2 type R on Motor Trader, selling for 79K. But I've gone for this DC2 already, at a slightly cheaper price. so I'm going to be a proud owner of a DC2 come 1st July.....yippeeeee

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
stop hijacking ppl's thread ler..wait kena marah lar..ahahah...n DAMN..combat foo oso u duno?ur automatically KICKED out of HCOC!hahahaha

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
its actually a bit cheaper only la, in total about 61 plus, close to 62k. finalising all the paperwork now, will get the car by 1st july......maybe can join you guys for the integra meetings....the pictures that were all lined up in the integra thread is super nice

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
akuma,
bugger.... u r the one started with this combat foo thingy! and if i tell him what u called him, he will knife your arse with his rainbow blade! ahahaha.....!!!

dgtalpunk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
just wanna share....
i just got this Teg DB8 auto... 1 month ago..
the car is quite stock except for the xtractor..
the car worked fine... and recently... the ECU half dead.. just like that..
have to turn the keys 3 to 5 times.. only then it will start... battery is okay...
after start... it will be okay for the next 2 minutes... then all lights on the meter cluster will flash like disco.... the TCS, ABS, car radio on by itself, power windows will be moving romantically taking 4 seconds to wind down. even the alarm light oso blink.. all intermittenly... car will jerk ... floor down oso wont move...
sum say wiring prob,.. but the ECU casing there got dried water stain...
hv to visit the workshop again...

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
hey Integramania, really looking forward to join you all in the thread and your outing. Really need to learn more about handling a DC2, plus get all the expert's opinion on the car. I think I have to change some stuff as well in the next month of two (after saving up some money).

hey dgtalpunk, I know someone in Sec 14 PJ who does an OK job with the ECU. Will check on the address and let you know later on.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
399...no need to worry lar....he knows we call him tat

long time never see u lar...now HCOC also nothing much so no nice track days also....

lykiat...yah man can't wait to see your car too....summor got Crower stage 3 cams... We are all no experts just enthusiasts ler bro....so anything we can help it will be of an interest to us lor...come join us in the integra thread....just intro yourself there lor

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wat liquid u guys use? how much ah? where to buy? my aircon not cold still got gas means condensor dirty and i too lazy drive to aircon shop and want to save $$ and learn at the same time
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience