New Honda Stream

AzaniLaiho

Jul 19, 2005
Selangor
Maybe its the hefty asking price, close to RM200K+, which is actually alot! At that price, most would opt for the more muscular Harrier or even Estima for Toyota lovers.

RM200K+??..check again man... the brand new Estima is RM330K...

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
I hope it doesn't come with i-VTEC SOHC engine. if it does, what a waste...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
true that the brand new estima is 330K plus... but as far as the malaysian market is concern, they don't compare the ODC with the brand new estima...

They look at the ODC its 220K++... they look at the Estima its around 150K... thats a big diff...

nway... i'm hoping that the introduction of the new stream will push the price of the current stream down... would'nt be able to afford a new stream, but maybe can consider a slighty older one...

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
damn.. one hot looking MPV I must say.. can't wait to see the tricked out version.. much better than previous ones..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here do experinced with WeColor Sdn Bhd this shop? any any frens do engage thier service be4? they seems like very pro in leather, vinyl, fabric, velour, plastic or composites in automotive.

my car leather is really in bad condition. asked around holstery shop but all of them dun encourage to repair but re-wrape a brand new leather seat cover. so i was thinking can they really do the wonders for my car
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience