The winning model of KLIM 06

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Fulamak, like that also can win ah?

Mahai, like that I take part also can win liao...diu...

IvanHoe

May 20, 2006
It's Just a money game. If u have money, u oso can push yr favourite to the top. All i can say is bad luck for other hot gals because they dont have a husband who is damn rich. What a waste to other gals. But i dont understand, how come the auntie can be model in the motorshow. Then, it become a auntie show edi lor..... aiyo..... does anyone know how many vote the auntie had??

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
IvanHoe said:
It's Just a money game. If u have money, u oso can push yr favourite to the top. All i can say is bad luck for other hot gals because they dont have a husband who is damn rich. What a waste to other gals. But i dont understand, how come the auntie can be model in the motorshow. Then, it become a auntie show edi lor..... aiyo..... does anyone know how many vote the auntie had??
got one year kia used porkchop models to promote their vans/trucks wat :mouth_closed:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
let her win la nevermind..........she made her own reputation worse only....coz we all say she is ugly....winner become gossip haahah..she deserve it

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
cuz her husband mutiara boss ma... so rich sure her husband buy lot lot of vote for her la...

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
I damn dissappointed with the result. Nothing much to say, u guys hv said it all.

Malaysia BOLEH!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
wah she really became fat after she got married. Maybe pregnant already haha. Seriously she was quite hot before. Look at the picture from blacksamurai. But of course julie is hotter. I think she's the only married model for klims. And surprisingly, julie and fiona is not in the top 7 (why would they have a top 7 instead of top 10 or top 5?)

How can she model for mutiara ? Of course because of her husband lah, what else

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
This is a freaking farce. I can't understand how at least a third of them were nominated to be in the top 7. She definately didn't win because of her svelte figure or good looks! It's an embarassment man. It's like how we were represented by tubby at the Miss Universe pageant. Sadly, everything is political in this country. Not shy man some people. I imagine foreigners must think that all Malaysian women are overweight and that all Malaysian men have a fetish for plus sizes women.

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
mutiara motors keep on writing cheques to bring her up... those cheques are at least 1k each time if i'm not mistaken... some ppl say it's because she's a celebrity so kenot lose.. if not "lose face" ma.. sigh.. $$ can do wonders..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
well, those kind of beauty pegeant is oledi become the game of money and power.....not onli in msia, its same in hk...ppl always see many pretty chicks to go for the audition but in the end always those no so good one can enter the contest.ppl said they purposely select those not so well to enter the contest so the "selected winner" wont be contrasted.....
in the past few yrs, many of those finalist contestant in miss hk are either with a powerful connection or some filthy rich child.....one of them is even the nephew of the local gangster head.....

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
ka_ren said:
mutiara motors keep on writing cheques to bring her up... those cheques are at least 1k each time if i'm not mistaken... some ppl say it's because she's a celebrity so kenot lose.. if not "lose face" ma.. sigh.. $$ can do wonders..
agree......got agong head sure no prob......prob come solve prob....
think once their announce the winner all the eyes like this @@.........wakakaka.......

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Some people have no shame.

Is it winning to win like this? Does it make them feel better about themselves?

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
links said:
well, those kind of beauty pegeant is oledi become the game of money and power.....not onli in msia, its same in hk...ppl always see many pretty chicks to go for the audition but in the end always those no so good one can enter the contest.ppl said they purposely select those not so well to enter the contest so the "selected winner" wont be contrasted.....
in the past few yrs, many of those finalist contestant in miss hk are either with a powerful connection or some filthy rich child.....one of them is even the nephew of the local gangster head.....
probably the pretty ones that come from kampung or whatever kena con become yee lai for those rich judgers/interviewers, then those big shot punya anak/saudara sure have to let them pass but nevermind coz they got leng lui to shag after work. go back home let their sam tin ha wife scold oso numb coz too shiok oredi wif the ex-contestants :mouth_closed:

about KLIMS 2006 i dunno if u guys see it or not but mebbe she didn't ask to be a winner she was just there for the fun of it, mebbe her colleagues/husband did so to make her win, coz u see her face in the winner photo's she look kinda out of place like very pai seh :Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, i'm new here.......i own a proton 1.5 (m) 2002 which perform like a trishaw........ i am thinking of few modification without changing the engine.

First, i would like to change the air filter to a less resistance one........is it ok ? Which brand to choose and any precaution should i take ?

Second, the exhaust system........can i fixed up a 4-2-1 manifold ( extractor ) only and keep the rest original until the muffles, as i dun want loud sound.

Anything else i can do to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience