Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Refinancing and Financing (Car loan)

deyvasi

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Selayang
well.. listen to this.. i didn't come flying and give you the documents.. your promise was that to return the documents.. thru your girl friend.. instead.. you just took off 1 month vacation.. i was calling for the entire month .. so who's gonna pay my petrol, my phone.. bills.. im not doing charity as well.. Your work is not professional.. everytime i call you said.. they are still check at the bank Hq.. and when i called the Hq.. they said.. they can't view.. the documents.. unless it comes thru the branch.. SO.. How many more lies.. you want to come up with..

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
'98, 1.5 (M) wira sedan, how much loan can go?

moderno_512

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
gombak
- Low interest rate

- Ownership & NCB remain

- Up to 108 month repayment

- For car up to 12 years old

- Fast disbursment ( within 7 working days )

I can arrange all for you
Call me for more info at 012-2616114 / 016-2081929 (anytime)

deyvasi

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Selayang
you take my documents.. never return.. and you call me mad is it.. well.. lets. see what say to the police when they come over to your office..

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
moderno_512 said:
malas la aku layan orang gile nie
dude how come u can call someone gile la when u did wrong....u never justify or answer a simple question whether u have return his documents or not...and u should know how difficult for someone to apply for another loan without his proper documents specially original documents...u cant do it atleast return his document back maaaa, dont tell me if ppl apply with u and loan not approved ull throw their documents away huh dude?

moderno_512

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
gombak
deyvasi said:
you take my documents.. never return.. and you call me mad is it.. well.. lets. see what say to the police when they come over to your office..

just come... i'll waiting for you on monday with your police officer...

moderno_512

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
gombak
nashlovebrown said:
dude how come u can call someone gile la when u did wrong....u never justify or answer a simple question whether u have return his documents or not...and u should know how difficult for someone to apply for another loan without his proper documents specially original documents...u cant do it atleast return his document back maaaa, dont tell me if ppl apply with u and loan not approved ull throw their documents away huh dude?
okay... he can keep back the document. i have a reason why i can't give the document. bcoz, last month i was at seremban.. i have another job there.. and i give the document to other dealer. i have no time to see the person who handle the case

moderno_512

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
gombak
- Low interest rate

- Ownership & NCB remain

- Up to 108 month repayment

- For car up to 12 years old

- Fast disbursment ( within 7 working days )

I can arrange all for you
Call me for more info at 012-2616114 / 016-2081929 (anytime)

Civic

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
Visit site
Hey bro, if want to refinance is it the car loan must be full settlement? If left 90% is it possible to refinance?

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Just asking, I've checked with with Am Finance online calculator, BMW E46 2000 model can go around 99K max.

But if through you, how much can I get.

Roughly my income is RM3.2K + RM600 ( fixed allowance ) and combined with my wife RM2200 ( gov servant )......how much can we go ?

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
moderno_512 said:
okay... he can keep back the document. i have a reason why i can't give the document. bcoz, last month i was at seremban.. i have another job there.. and i give the document to other dealer. i have no time to see the person who handle the case

aaaaaa very simple ma...u can just call Devya and tell this thing ma...no reason for u not to pick up his call and so on right dude...but now end up with police pula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I using 4g93 dohc. change lighten crank pulley better performance or adjustable cam pulley?? need 4g93 sifu guide for technical modification engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience