how to adjust pioneer HU clock?

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hello sifus,
anyone familiar with the pioneer HU adjustment of clock? mine HU is 4 series one. forget wat model liao, something like deh- 4150 kua.....long time ago one. so, any general steps to adjust the clock? i only know how to switch to the clock mood, just click view, i think so la. how to adjust it huh? my Myvi dun have clock after change player, very troublesome la....

desmond.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Off the player first, then press and hold Function, then it will comes out the clock function for you to adjust.

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i off the player d rite, then press the function, just came out the alarm only wor....how come ah?

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i hold the function for 5 secs when the payer is off, then it came out "ALARM:OFF" lo, then try to adjust those button, cannot change to clock also. then i press the function for another 5secs, then it off again, cannot access the clock also. crazy one la this HU. sigh...

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
try pressing the "A" (audio) button and hold for 2-3 seconds. (radio in off state)
the display will blink.

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hmm, i try that also, but never come out anything, from 5 years back when i bought this HU, i never check the clock function cos all my previous cars have clock. now regret liao, my car dun have clock, and i need one.worst come to worst, i'll just buy a clock and put in my car. anyone know which place selling those car's clock? even at night also can see one, not those normal digital clock. the digits got colour one ah....

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
eh.. if that doesnt word.. i also donno..
coz deh series i think all must hold the A button.

did u try it when the hu in off state but the display lid?

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
oh, suddenly just now i try again, i press Function for 5 secs, the alarm came on, then i press the function again for 2 sec, it change to clock, aux, warn.....blah blah blah la. cannot press 5 secs one, it'll off again. now i know...hehe....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
To set something extra, off the HU, press Function 5sec, then press again till the settings you want. Forgot to add the press Function once again after the 5 seconds, sorry, drink too much already....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Those red circle are the screw attaching the bumper to the body...total u got 9 screw...after remove the bumper screw...remove those green screw...those are the headlight screw...each headlight got 3 screw...all are size 10 screw...u need a long head size 10 screw...canot use normal spanar coz the screw behind signal lamp and behind number plate there very narrow so normal spanar cant fit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience