best shops for ICE..

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Kippo said:
dude, i said too much for the brands that he will get i.e. Rogers amp, magnate amp. If i'm going to spend 6k, i wont get those crappy brand.
in that light, you are right.

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
munwai,
installer wanna sotong you...?
i think it is because of your look and your soft spoken nature... ; )

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
i rather go high end shop cut throat kaw kaw 1 time

better than go middle end shop cut throat few times

munwai
who sotong u?
we go parang them

munwai

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
haha, built, what is my look then? i oso din realise i am considered soft spoken!! kakaka

no ler, cannot really say sotong oso la, just quoted me a price which is considerably higher than others for the exact same item....so very simple lor, just smile, sed will think about it, and go survey other places oso la...simple onli ma, no fuss :)

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
I ain't assuming, like you said, I don't know how you go around your warranty & stuff. But look at you, you assume everyone's gonna get a " good " deal like you & you babbling non stop on how you think stuff should be done. Well I got news for you, not everyone agrees with you, quit your yappin'. Quit this general clerk talk coz you're not making any sense. You wanna preach about awareness then you should learn to at least agree on saving up & get the best install rather than getting a raw deal. According to you, reputable installer won't necessarily give you good install. You my friend, do not speak for everyone. I couldn't share your sentiment, I had mine done superbly. Why? Coz I can pay. I saved my dough for the best install & I got it. There is an old saying which goes : " the quality will be remembered long after the price is forgotten ". Anyway, I must let you know that I'm not gonna go on arguing with you about this again & for all the noise I'm making like you claim, everyone here pretty much could make out that I'm no pro installer ... but neither are you.
cheers

Last edited:

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
imo... d installer will ONLY gets as good as d customer.

therefore one must do it's homework, go prepared. not
only will d installer find difficult to sotong one but also
will give one a better attention in d installation.

munwai : you do have a "gee-na" look. how's your new
project getting along?

s15 : after d parang job, dun forget to "put up a flag".

cheers.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
energie said:
Buy from US, sure why not, add the shipping cost, the tax & the warranty .. the WARRANTY. They'll give you 30 days period & by the time it gets to your hand it could probably be 2-3 weeks after the date they shipped it out. What if it breaks when you get it? That 30 days warranty period's not gonna stand anymore.
So if this is not called simply assuming then what is this called? And I never said that I have good deal, again you simply doing some assumption without know the actual. I think can call you energie the truth tilter. This name suit you. Yes, you can pay, but is this applied to everyone? No, if just drill few small screw holes will cost rm50 nobody will say is cheap accept you. Before you simply doing some assumption again I make it clear first, my door panel already have hole for speaker, as the original holes screw position run abit, that's why need to drill new holes for it. As I know you will try your very best to tilt truth. Not everyone will agree with me and I will accept it, not like you. Try to say some truth is myth. If you still want to make more noise, go ahead, but before this please make the tin's wall thinner, that will make more noise. Don't use vessel, as the wall is very tick and the sound will be very soft.
Actually do you know why you so pissed off with me? As I have touch some sensitive issue on your feeling. Some conclusions can be made based from the statements 'Coz I can pay' that you are a person that can spend without thinking such as reputable shops sure will give you high standard of installations even that's not always right. 'the quality will be remembered long after the price is forgotten' this can show that you have wasted money on something not worth that price and wanted to make ownself feel better. But when people touch on this topic, you will very fast get hot as you feel embarrassed and try to protect yourself. This is something that happened to us.
Lastly, like Built said, we have to do homework first, like survey, ask around.
Another thing is, most of the people from acc shops will always want to do all the talkings(if not, how they sotong us nicely?), they will feel very reluctant when we can also talk and starts to deny what they want us to do. So end up they will not do a proper job.

munwai

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
what is a "gee-na" look????? *Scratch head* :lol:

haha, calvinhpk, i went to alot of *knowledgeable* installers around town :) so thats my experience..hehe

to a certain extent, if u let urself kena sotong, then its the customer fault for not doing enuf homework. takkan u just simply go one installer, talk talk talk, then pasang liao meh....obviously u should look around, compare prices, etc etc...so if lets say one installer quote u 10k for something whcih onli cost 2-3k...and u AGREE to it, then who to blame? u buy car, buy maggi mee oso u compare price ma...expensive then dun buy lor, go other shop which sell u at a better price! :_:

Last edited:

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
hehe .. no no, man you are one of those typical mofos. Dude,you think I'm pissed at you for what? For all the hoopla I can tell you you're not a very smart person. Personal feelings my a$$. Chink I dun even know you man, think I'd give two sh**s about you? I dun get " hot " very fast wan .. haha, but like I said, the guy asked a simple question, give him a simple answer. I don't like people like you, running down all these installers. If you got personal issues with them, keep it to yourself, stop going around the forum hatin'.
" the quality will be remembered long after the price is forgotten " was quoted from one Mr. Richard Lord of REL Acoustics, do your homework friend. Now stop hatin'. There's a Greek saying " they hate who they fear ", keep that in mind.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
I starting to like you already as an empty tin. Again you simply throw some words where you never do proper homework. I have already give him the answer with explanation on second post, 1st page. So since you quated the statement from somewhere, what is the meaning of the statement? What does it means when this applied others? I never said that I'm very smart, again you simply make assumption. Don't simply jump into some conclusion without doing proper research, it only show how uncivilized are you. Let me ask you a simple question, why suddenly you pop out and start shooting me on this thread? This I really cannot understand. Busy body or mental have some problem? Hope you are on the first, else you really have to see a mental doctor.

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
built said:
imo... d installer will ONLY gets as good as d customer.

therefore one must do it's homework, go prepared. not
only will d installer find difficult to sotong one but also
will give one a better attention in d installation.

munwai : you do have a "gee-na" look. how's your new
project getting along?

s15 : after d parang job, dun forget to "put up a flag".

cheers.
wat flag sin?
zth or mch or kyheng hou yeh ?? :Not_Impressed::emoticon_U::confused_smile::retarded::shocked::shcokedcamo:

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
munwai : gee-na is hokkien for kid.
s one five : it's your parang job. you decide lor...:ridinghorse:

happy holidays. cheers.

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Basically, high end shops = cut throat shop, midlle end shop = value for money shop. <--- This is your idea of an explanation? heh .. they don't come any dumber than you man. You asked why I "popped up & shoot you". This kind of remarks pisses me off & the remark you made regarding ppl who owns helix gears whatever kena potong. You are not an audiophile my friend, you will never learn to appreciate high-end gears, your idea of a good head unit is it musn't be too bright or too dull? WTF is that? Are you even thinking? Is there anything technical that you could remotely know? Do you even know why Helix or Alpine gears cost a lot more other than installer "sotong". You tell this people don't let other people influence their decision, but your useless explanation had already sent the wrong message to the newbies. According to you I have to see a what? Mental doctor? It's called a psychiatrist you nincompoop. Well if I do have to see a "mental doctor", then I guess we know that at least I'm the one with a brain.

Last edited:

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Yes, you have brain, but sad to say is you really have mental problem. And with all the dirty words that you use, you are nothing better than me, worst than me I can say. Maybe your IQ is high, but EQ I really in doubt. I never say I'm an audiophile, but is it with using all the high end gears then only can considered as audiophile? Again you simply make assumptions, please don't simply jump into conclusion in some subjective matters. I never condamn on Helix users, did I? Don't simply said something which are not true. Again you simply make assumptions. I think is beeter that you see a psychiatrist. You see, with rm2k-3k we still can get a good set, as this is a very subjective matter. For you, only some setup that cost rm5k and above only you will see, you will try your best to condamn some cheap setups that done on middle range shops. So at the end is budget will still come first. Is my explanation usless or not is concluded by you? Who are you anyway? God? Hello, you are only a human, you only is lucky as you have some extra money to waste on ICE, before you jump into this useless conclusion, think of some people that have not much money to spend on ICE or on extreme case, think of some people in Africa that have no money for food.
Anyway, what is nincompoop means? Is it refering you? Looking forward on your next reply, you can say that I simply bring something that nothing to do with ICE by using African or whatever, suit you, as long as you are happy with it. Or you can say I cheating on this, kyheng is a cheater, all African got money to eat.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello boys and girls... i need to get GT Wing mounts custom made for my car.

i wanna make it similar to the J's Racing EG6 GT Wing.

J's Racing 3D GT Wing Wet Carbon 1350mm Civic EG6 SiR Hatchback DGW1-H3 In Stock!

anyone know where i can get it made? some contact info etc would be nice.

preferably shah alam/ subang/ PJ area.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience