Heavily Modded EJ/EK 1997 4 door(M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Heavily Modded EJ/EK 1997 4 door(M)

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
if u stripping down your parts do tell me i am interested in some of the parts .. do let me know what parts do you want to trade stock .

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
D_clothes said:
if u stripping down your parts do tell me i am interested in some of the parts .. do let me know what parts do you want to trade stock .
Hi,
All the parts in car is listed on first post of this thread.So far i have not traded anything yet,as i have got a buyer for this car.But if you have an offer in mind,let me hear it.I will keep in touch.

Starlet-Ijau

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
what a car...i'm looking for easy ride car.. but then after looking at ur car.. i should think twice..
by the way how about the fuel consumption & monthly maintenance ..
where ur location

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Starlet-Ijau said:
what a car...i'm looking for easy ride car.. but then after looking at ur car.. i should think twice..
by the way how about the fuel consumption & monthly maintenance ..
where ur location
My car is very easy to drive and comfortable.Got the power when you need it.If you want to drive normally,just change gears every 3000 and you have the fuel consumption of a regular 1.8 and the comfort of a stock car.If you want performance,rev it up till 5000 for Vtec opening to get the sudden gforce and pull.Reliable car that can eat Evo 8 on highway no problem.I tested with minor mod silvia,minor mod Evo8 and i ate both cars with ease on highway going to Port dickson.Both of the cars had speed cut,but 1st -3rd gear i am leading the Evo 8 1 car and the silvia 1 and half car,after 180 i pull away from them till cant see their car anymore on rear view mirror.Also tested with many random Satria GSR turbo,putra GSR,Type R vtecs,Porsche Boxter S,BMW 328I,DC5 and so far beat them all with no problems.

I am also focusing on reliability,fuel efficiency and comfort when i build this car.Thats why i am using HWL for comfort and decent performance and stock clutch.No point getting racing clutches for Vtec.Not only will it wear off very fast,you dont gain much difference in performance.Besides,Vtec is build for smooth driving and comfort with decent fuel efficiency.If you get racing clutch,it sort of forfeits the purpose of Vtec.If you want raw straight line power,get a car with big turbine.However,i must warn you that on the track even though Satria GSR mod till 300 + WHP,it will still lose to Vtec.Why?They might overtake me on the straights,but when they are braking early during corner,i can still maintain throttle control and overtake them back during cornering.All those Satria GSR with 300+ WHP is horrible at track because during corner its hard to drive with the turbo lag then sudden boost kick in.You will find yourself spinning to the gravel suddenly when turbo kick in.

In short,for the price you pay,you get one of the most value for money performance car you can buy.A RM60K+ car that eats up 200+K cars is truly fun and satisfying.

Fuel consumption is RM70 for full tank,can last 350 KM with spirited driving,400+ for normal driving (switch at 3000 RPM).Maintanence is just Engine oil every 5000 km.Vtec is very reliable and fun to drive.If you are an aggresive driver,this car is also superb on the streets.So responsive.Cuts cars like butter without any hestitation.Also excellent during track and drag.Very well balanced car !So what if your Skyline has 600+ HP ?Can you even utilize the power?I dont think so...unless you are a big fan of drag racing.On the streets, you have to wait for turbo to kick in,and when it does,you suddenly jump in front and you will find yourself braking hard to avoid ramming into the car in front of you.And my car is already way ahead because i can full throttle and just play with steering.On track,when turbo kick in during corner,you will instantly spin out on gravel.But for me,i can maintain high rev and full throttle during Apex.

I build this car to be VERY well balanced,good for everything and can drive daily comfortably and low maintanence yet very powerfull.So if you want a superbly well balanced daily driven car,that can also be used to drag,track and have fun on the streets,this is the car for you !If you want to be king in straight line speed (drag),get a RX7,Supra or skyline.Even though a Vtec with close gear ratio and lightened can still put up a good fight against those "super draggers". (You should know that there is a Vtec build to do 9 second runs!Erick's racing or something.)

Oh,and i am VERY particular about my car care and maintanence.Every 3000KM i send my car for full inspection and oil change at Amoil..my oil is still very fresh and sometimes my friend will also bring their car there to take in my oil into their cars.LOL!Not only that,i use only brand new parts and keep my car as clean as possible.I feel VERY uncomfortable if my car is not in perfect condition when i drive it.Even if its something very very minor!ANy small minor thing i will send my car for full inspection again.I am very particular and fussy about my car.My girl hates it because she claims i care for the car more than her !!

SO guys,if you want one of the best maintained and powerfull Vtecs in town,get this one.But make sure you understand the pros and cons of Vtec.When you understand how to drive a Vtec well,you will be having endless fun with this car.If you are a fan of Vtec,there is no car better than this.Sure you can buy a stock one and try to do it up like how i did it.Spend RM70 k on mods and with proper tuning.And during the process,alot of things will go wrong and you will have to go back to workshop to get it fixed..it will be a LONG road to perfection.I have already put in the time and money on this car,all you need is buy it and drive it.No more money needed to be invested.Tuning and everything is perfect.I did it all for you.To get to where this car is at today, you need to buy a stock civic for 50 K and spend 70 k + on Parts,Labour,Trial and error(No mechanic modifies your car to perfection the first few times!),tuning and endless hours of time.

I will give buyers 1 week to contact me and view my car,if by 1 week and there are no successfull buyers, i am stripping off the car to sell to 2nd hand dealer.I have a few people who have contacted me regarding the parts for sale,please give buyers 1 week or so to view car and decide whether they want to buy it or not.If no good buyers by 1 week,i will sell you all the parts.I rather sell my car as a whole though so that the new owner can appreciate the work and time i put into this machine.

Oh,and reason for selling is because i am getting a RWD car for drifting.

Last edited:

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Civic said:
Hey Bro, is the car still available ?
Yep...got a few interested parties.Just waiting to see if they can get enough loan to afford car.If you are interested,contact me at 012-2357991.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
awesome monster bro..
sad u have to let it go
free bump..cheers

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Thanks for bump Bro es2611 ! I am sad to let it go too..sigh but i want to drift !

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
bro..i know i should interfere wit ur plans..
but reading all the threads..all the things u bought and done to dis car..
sayang maa..one hell of a monster
anyhow..good luck with the sale
free bump again..cheers mate

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Final Price Added : 57 K Firm since alot of people having problems with loan !

Status
Not open for further replies.