Skyline Spotted!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
yah .. russ .. tats ure GT-R .. nice look man! .. cool .. anyway down in KL, Shah Alam and Klang lotsa GT-R's hiding out .. especially saturday nights .. federal highway or kesas hicom area sure got this pinky R34 GT-R from Andalas blasting off.. ;) ..

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
*laughs* for RM300k, most I can sell you is a V-Spec... with change of course.
Anyone interested in GTR34's? Plenty coming....

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
DarkChild said:
*laughs* for RM300k, most I can sell you is a V-Spec... with change of course.
Anyone interested in GTR34's? Plenty coming....
huhu...i m drooling. white somemore.:regular_smile: how much asking?

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
sorry for interupting.. NUR do comes in white color? not only in "goldish" color? sorry for being ignorance... Im lost... lol

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
farique said:
sorry for interupting.. NUR do comes in white color? not only in "goldish" color? sorry for being ignorance... Im lost... lol

yup NUR comes in several other colous too just that the GOLD and the JADE green are the special colour...

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Friend of mine just got a recon unreg. gtr 34, he was quite unlucky. Within the 1st week, his crankshaft broke & a piston deformed, maybe previous owner in japan just trashed it, or using too high a boost. My advice is make sure you inspect the car at all angles, or maybe even get a dyno check before you spend your 300k. I didn't but was quite lucky. Some people aren't.

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Woo... what brings you to our southern town dude? That foto taken at sri pelangi mah... caught ya car around tt area quite a few times edi... last nite a gang fight broke out at the exact place u parked ur car... ahahaha...

russwestwood said:
And I'm not from JB, klang valley, just the plate.....

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
russwestwood said:
Friend of mine just got a recon unreg. gtr 34, he was quite unlucky. Within the 1st week, his crankshaft broke & a piston deformed, maybe previous owner in japan just trashed it, or using too high a boost. My advice is make sure you inspect the car at all angles, or maybe even get a dyno check before you spend your 300k. I didn't but was quite lucky. Some people aren't.
Agreed. Also, please get it serviced before you start trashing it.
Alot of the cars have been sitting in a ship or at the port for a very long time. There will be alot of build ups, be it salt or whatever. Many of the cars even have bird's nests mind you.

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
DarkChild said:
Agreed. Also, please get it serviced before you start trashing it.
Alot of the cars have been sitting in a ship or at the port for a very long time. There will be alot of build ups, be it salt or whatever. Many of the cars even have bird's nests mind you.
hmmm bird nest?? muahahaha can make soup ar? hehe

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
hello ppl.i just finish my 2 day KL trip yesterday.i m just amazed how in the f*ck i didnt manage 2 spot a GTR in the city centre around cheras.well i go there 2 visit a fren but my actual intention is 2 c eye candy GTR on the road but it seems i cant spot a single one.adoi.:confused_smile: m i in the wrong place or what?i tot the whole KL city should hv at least a few GTRs on the road but no luck in the end.i hope 4 better luck 4 my nx trip.:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience