FTS Time Attack Championship Series 2006(Round 2 of 6)

bod

May 4, 2005
NA
XarraX_TBS said:
it was sure a fun day..
but it was a pretty bad day...:( for me la..

sleepy and super tired....bad set up....
ran over cow dunk in the morning, broke my digicam LCD, tires overheated, blow my front lower arm bushings, crack my spot lamp, hit cones on my last few runs, and slept off at highway on the way back...:)

but it was fun..:P

damm..i wish i had a 1.3 engine inside my black-Vi...aka roasted potato..:)
next time please fit a bigger bucket seat...
so that others also can help u drive back ! :Not_Impressed:

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
XarraX_TBS said:
it was sure a fun day..
but it was a pretty bad day...:( for me la..

sleepy and super tired....bad set up....
ran over cow dunk in the morning, broke my digicam LCD, tires overheated, blow my front lower arm bushings, crack my spot lamp, hit cones on my last few runs, and slept off at highway on the way back...:)

but it was fun..:P

damm..i wish i had a 1.3 engine inside my black-Vi...aka roasted potato..:)
oh my god he is aliiiiveeeee... lol damn man be carefull la ur lcd gonna cost u... anyways nice to hear all went well i would have been there if not because of my damn broken hand... sounds good and fun

Victor relax bro... anak muda kena bersabar... we meet up soon yea penang kias go yum cha you all come down call yea... my hand better will run teluk bahang for sure... peace all and congrats to all the winners

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
so Des when your hand fully recover remember to come penang and touge with us

and Des i already "sabar liao" or else i wouldn't be talking here d

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
yes victor ill sure come for a time trial.. lol.. cheers bro

XarraX_TBS

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Subang...
Visit site
DeOngster said:
oh my god he is aliiiiveeeee... lol damn man be carefull la ur lcd gonna cost u... anyways nice to hear all went well i would have been there if not because of my damn broken hand... sounds good and fun

Victor relax bro... anak muda kena bersabar... we meet up soon yea penang kias go yum cha you all come down call yea... my hand better will run teluk bahang for sure... peace all and congrats to all the winners
i'm not dead..:P
just my pc's dead...got my laptop..will be up soon..:P
damm busy at work...
got any pics of the myvi?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
VictorGR said:
so Des when your hand fully recover remember to come penang and touge with us

and Des i already "sabar liao" or else i wouldn't be talking here d
hope that u'll listen to both sides of the story, i've oredi said wat I want to say through sms and here and also GRA, anyway....last but not least, hopefully this issue won't bring any problems between both of us in the future k?

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
dont worry bro i am not supporting anyone... chill its just that im telling victor to chill thats it... nothing more what happens between u both also i cant stop it... ill still drive to penang and touge once i can... cheers hope u both settle lo...

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
DeOngster said:
dont worry bro i am not supporting anyone... chill its just that im telling victor to chill thats it... nothing more what happens between u both also i cant stop it... ill still drive to penang and touge once i can... cheers hope u both settle lo...
Des,

When you go up there, dont forget to call me. I want to follow you.

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
no problem!! its an honour... we go have fun lo can chill out with the penang kias... you no longer considered penang kia di.. lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Greetings to all. I'm thinking what can we do if we are being chased by suspected hijackers or in any form of chasing that may put our lives in danger while driving on highway.

I wonder there is any police stations/assist centre on North-South Highway?

Thanks in advance for sharing the solutions
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience