Sub_zil

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
SAP got ah?

ccc8910

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
kingpool;

yeah we got IBM linux, novell Linux, PHP& MySQL...anyway i just send the whole details about the courses to ur email..from that u can haf a clearer information..cheers bro...

ccc8910

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
et5828;

ic..means u are a fresh grad?? hmm..got a couple of courses which suits u..anyway alredi pm u..cheers

mivec_nos;

alredi email all the details to u..thx

SUb-zil;

sorry bro...in the mean time v still dun haf SAP courses yet..will keep u update..thx man

ccc8910

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
chilskater:

hi bro...maybe if u can leave ur email to me..so that i can send the full details to u...coz i think i cant upload attachment in ZTH PM...thx man

ccc8910

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
yeap...is acoording to the courses..coz some courses depending on the duration of day where some take 2 days and some until 5 days...u can refer to the schedule..anything feel free to contact me...thx

ccc8910

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
treason84;

bro..if can pls leave me ur email add...i can send an attachment to ur mail...coz i think i can attach file in ZTH here..thx man

Kingpool

Mar 10, 2006
thanks man for replying my pm. have another question now, email or pm details course fee for CCNA,MCSE. Including class and exam. Linux maybe nextime. thx bro.
if ok then i will contact u

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience